011

Recap
"I get it... al least tell me it won't be awkard between us after last night?"

"Oh Georgie, it is going to be really awkard." She said full je sarcasm. I smiled at her. "Thank you George." He kissed my cheek and I got warm and red. "Going shy George?" She kept smiling.

"Never." I lifted her up and ran out of the common room and through the corridors. We ran into the Great Hall for breakfast. "I'm lucky to gave a friend like you George." That hurt. She spend the night with me and she still doesn't have a clue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And I'm lucky to have you Y/n." Once we sat down she filled her plate with food. Her hand was on the space between us. My hand touched her finger. She didn't react. I gave up and saw Hermione giving me a sad look from across the table. I guess she saw.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

Your pov:
"Put your hand on my waist."

"W-where?" Ron asked.

"On my waist." Ron awkardly put his hand on my aunts waist. "You will never let him forget this, will you?" Harry asked Fred and George. "Never."

Soon other people started dancing. Some girl walked up to George. I was still in the bench. "Dance with me Y/n." Fred said while moving his eyesbrows up and and own. "Whatever Freddie." I had a good time, Fred and I were both terrible at dancing. We laughed at eachother a lot and we got a lot of strange looks from others.
"So Freddie, who are you asking to the Ball?"

"I don't know yet, who do you hope will ask you?" I lifted my shoulders. "I really don't know."

"Well I'm sure you will have a great time at the dance Y/n." I thanked him for the fun I had while dancing and we all left for dinner. A durmstrang boy walked up to me and the girls. "You are Y/n right?"

"Urm, yes why?" He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the Great Hall. I gave the girls a 'save me' look.
"Would you like to be my date to the Ball?" I didn't know what to say. "Look, you seem really nice but I am actually waiting for someone else to ask me, if he even wants to." He told me he understood and walked me back to my seat. He kissed my hand and left.

"We told you someone would ask you!" Angelina and Katie said. "Yeah he asked me, but... I said no."

"What!?" Katie said.

"I don't know him, it would just be awkard." I defended myself

Fred pov:
I put my hand on George his shoulder.
"Don't look to your left Georgie." He took another bite from his food and then looked towards the girls. A boy from durmstrang took her hand and dragged her away. I heard George sigh.

She came back with the same smile she left.

"We told you someone would ask you!" Angelina and Katie said to her. "Yeah he asked me, but... I said no." I heard George mumble something to himself.

"What!?" Katie said to Y/n.

"I don't know him, it would just be awkard." She defended herself. "So, Fred who are you asking?" Katie asked me. "Don't know." I replied. George was still smiling to himself.

"I'm going to shower." Y/n said while standing up. "Y/n wait!" A voice yelled from behind. Harry walked up to her.
"What is it Harry?"

"Can we talk? I want to ask you something" George his smile faded again. If Harry would ask Y/n to the Ball as friends she would say yes. "Yea sure Harry. I'm going to shower, but you can ask me on my way to the common room, if that is okay with you?" He nodded and they left.

Your pov:
"What did you want to ask me Harry? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am. I was just wondering... do you know anyone who hasn't got a date yet?"

"To be honest I really don't know, I'm sorry." He hugged me. "It's okay, I was just wondering." I went up the stairs to my dorm. I turned the shower on and grabbed some comfortable clothes to put on after the shower. I stepped in and let the warm water flow over my body. I quickly washed my hair and picked up the towel.

When I left the bathroom I saw the rest of the girls whispering. "What happend?"

"Lee asked Katie to the Ball!" Angelina said with exitement. I congratulated her and went back to the common room. "Hey!" Fred yelled. I turned around and made my way to the twins.
"We're pranking Filch, care to help?"

"Fine!" I followed them through the corridors to Filch's office. They trew a bomb in while I was on look out. A terrible smell left the office and we ran away as fast as possible.

I bumbed into someone. "So, is it true you are going to the Ball with Pottah?" I looked up to the blond boy. "You may be taller then me and think you are scary with those treaths of yours but you are wrong." He rolled his eyes at me and then noticed the twins stepping in front of me. "Leave her alone Malfoy." George spat.

"I'm fine guys, nothing I can't handle." They didn't step away and kept throwing annoyed lookes at Malfoy.

"Still hanging around with the blood-traitors I see."

"Shut it Malfoy, and by the way, I am not going with Harry." He rolled his eyes again and left. "You're not?" George asked. "No she she is not, don't you have ears or something?" Fred replied before I could say anything.

"No I'm not going with him, he just asked me if I knew someone from his year that didn't have a date yet."

"Oh." George said softly.

George pov:
How could I be so stupid. Of course she wouldn't go with Harry. Why did I ask Angelina? I should have just asked Y/n if she was going with Harry, and not just assume it. She walked in front of us and Fred put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and told him I was fine.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

"Please go dress shopping with us! I don't care if you already have a dress. You have to help us." Angelina told Y/n.

"I don't have a dress."

"Then come with us so you can get yourself one."

"No use, I'm not going." She looked kind of sad. "What? Why not?" I put my arm around her. "I don't have a date."

"So go alone." Lee said. "That is just sad." She replied. "Then stay here and do something fun with Fred." I tried to help. "What? He isn't going? Didn't you ask someone Freddie?" Fred shook his head. "Nope."

Lee and I left the common room because the girls wanted go talk about something, Fred said he would come in a minute.

(Word count: 1185)

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁