027

Recap
"I love you too Y/n." He took my hand and dragged me to my dorm. Everyone else was in the common room monding their own things. We fell down on my bed and I fell asleep in his warm and save chest.

George pov:
I don't think I want to count the days I have spend missing this. Her, in my arms. It felt so right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov:
I woke up the next morning with my head still on his chest, his right hand was on my back and his left hand was playing with my hair. I looked at his face and smiled at him. I could finally say that George Fabian Weasley was my boyfriend. "Morning beautiful."

"Morning Freddie." George sat up straight and looked angry and hurt. "No! George! I'm messing with you! I didn't know you would react that way. I'm sorry love." I assured him. He let out a sigh and spoke, "You really had me there. I thought you were serious."

I kissed him and took his hand. "I love you, I mean I love Fred too but in a different wa- you get what I mean." I ranted.

He laughed at me. I pulled him out of bed and dragged his arse to his dorm. He changed into his robes and so did I.

I was still a little weak but walking went okay. At breakfast I filled my stomach with delicious food. After almost two months with water and bread this felt like I had real breakfast for the first time ever.

Fred and George looked satisfied by the fact I was getting back to my old self. I still jumped when Hermione came to hug me and when Harry put his hand on my shoulder, but they appologized and it was good for me to get used to it again.

Aunt Minerva asked me if she could do some kind of therapy with me or something, talk about what happend... But I wasn't really looking forward to telling my aunt about some boy that
used to visit... I declined the therapy and agreed to just drinking some tea together and talk about school instead. Today I had a free period between dubble potions and Transfiguration and arranged to meet my aunt in her classroom.

We were at potions. Snape knew about my trust issues at the moment. Merlin, he even helped to save me. He put me together with Fred and paired George with Angelina. I saw George smirking at his brother and I knew why. George used to date Angelina, Fred was always jealous of him. George tried to whisper something in my ear but he was interrupted by Snape.

Potions was boring as usual, after class I said goodbye to the boys and Angelina but they wanted to walk me to the classroom. Before I entered I gave Angelina and Fred a quick hug and kissed George his cheek. "See you at Transfiguration Y/n."

"See you later Angelina." I opened the door and saw my aunt point her wand at two cups filled with tea. The smell of cinnamon filled the room. "Oh hey dear! I didn't even notice you. Sit down, I'll grab biscuits." Minerva rushed to the back of her classroom and a plated filled with cookies came to sight. "Carefull, they are still hot. I just baked them." I smiled at her and took the cup of tea from her. "How are classes? Has everyone been behaving?" I asked her.

"They have, a little too much. I think it has something to do with that Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher. Ever since she came to hogwarts people got more quit. They almost seem scared."

"Apparantly she won't teach us any spells. I have only been back for one day but I hear enough stories from others about the new 'Minestry approved' way of teaching." I told my aunt.

"Please be carefull during class tomorrow, dear. I don't think anyone wants to know where her boundries lay." I nodded. "You are going to do something about it right?" I asked. "I'm afraid I can't, she is here because the Minister wanted her to. I would be going against the Minestry." My aunt let out a sigh after that. "I'm sorry Y/n."

"It's okay, it is not your fault Minnie."
She smiled at me and we finished our tea. She stood up and put the cups on another table in her office.

We heard voices pass the classroom. "I think this room might be filled with more people soon, come here."

My aunt opened her arms and pulled me close to her. "It was nice talking to you dear, I have missed you a lot. And everything will get a lot better soon. I promise you that Y/n."

"Ah! Minnie! My favourite professor!" Fred yelled through the classroom.

"Weasley! It is Proffesor Mcgonagall for you... You're lucky I like you."

I laughed for a bit and sat down. Soon George and Lee walked in too.

(Word count: 850)

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁