020

"Oh Merlin... I didn't know that is why you never told anyone. But if Remus wants to start the day after, does that mean that he knows when it is?"

I shook my head. "No one knows, and I asked him to start a few weeks after my birthday. And told him I would let him know when." The girls helped me up and pulled me in a group hug.

"Will you tell us? We won't mention anything to the others. I just want to be able to say 'happy birthday' to you." Ginny asked carefully.

"In two days. Just don't tell anyone." I watched the shock appear on their faces.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

This morning I woke up, Hermione and Ginny were already up and sitting on one bed. They were talking and stopped when they noticed me being awake.
"Goodmorning Y/n." They at the same time. They looked at eachother and laughed. "How did you girls sleep?"

"I slept fine." Ginny replied. "Me too." Hermione spoke after that.

"Good, me too. Remember not to tell anyone today okay?" They nodded.
"Happy birthday Y/n." Ginny then said softly. I thanked her and went for a shower. I took my time to avoid everyone as much as possible. I was scared I would exidentally tell them today was my birthday.

I decided to dress really casual not to draw attention to myself. I put on black jeans and a grey sweater with my initials on it. Molly made it for me last Christmas. I grabbed some socks and dryed my hair with my wand now that I was finally able to do so. I put on a small silver necklace and grabbed the ring from my grandmother from the nightstand. I put it around my finger and sat down on my bed again. When Molly called for breakfast I ignored it and stayed upstairs. After not even two minutes George came in.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" He sat down beside me and leaned in for a kiss. I gave a short kiss back and returned to my book. "I'm fine, just not that hungry." He layed down besides be and looked at me. "You have to eat at some point, love." He joked. "Okay fine, I will eat something." His smile came back and he kissed me on my head. "I'll be there in a minute." I muttered while putting my book away. "Oh no, I'm waiting love."

I sighed and followed him downstairs, once we took the last step on the stairs a cold feeling touched my skin.
"Why is it so cold down here?" I asked George when I stopped walking. "Sirius already conplained about it, Ron and Harry left the door open when everyone came back." I laughed at the thought of Sirius conplaining. "Wait? Harry is here?"

George nodded. "They picked him up yesterday." He said. We entered the room and Harry came up to me and hugged me. "Good too see you, Potter."
George gave him jealous look. "Good to see you too, Y/n."

I sat down. Then Remus looked my way and smiled. Sirius looked up and noticed me for the first time since I walked it five minutes ago. "Ah! Happy birthday Y/n! Seventeen huh? You are starting to look just like your mother." My eyes got big.

Every conversation stopped and everyone either looked at me or Sirius.
"Today is your birthday?" I ignored Molly's question. "You didn't tell us... but you did tell him?" Ron asked.

"That- how- That is the point..." I stood up and everyone still stared at me in disbelieve. "I never told you... how do you... no... I'm sorry I have to go." I stood up. Fred and George tried to hold me back but I pushed myself through them. "Y/n! What is wrong!" I heard George yell. Footsteps followed me. "Let her go, she will be fine. I think we all need to talk." I heard Remus say.

I crashed down on my bed. I didn't cry, I couldn't. Did he know my parents? Is that how he knows it is my birthday? Of course he knew my parents, he said I looked like my mother. There was a knock on my door.
"Y/n? Can Sirius and I come on?" It was Remus. "We need to talk dear." Sirius spoke. "Yeah, sure come in." The door opened and the two men entered the room. "I believe I have some explaining to do." He grabbed my hand and I felt a little uncomfortable. "Look, at first we didn't want to tell you. Not yet at least. Well, I wanted to. But Remus here wanted to protect you, since my life was... and still is a little unpredictable."

"It was about me... that night, wasn't it?You were in an arguement about telling someone something. You said you were her... my... you are related to me?" His face gave away it was true. He sighed.

"Y/n, your dad didn't leave you after your mom died." Remus started to speak. "He was sent to Azkaban..." Remus finished.

"My dad... he is in... did he murder my mom... no... that can't be-"

"He didn't murder you mom. And he is not in Azkaban Y/n, I am right here." Sirius his insecure voice spoke. It was a tone I had never heard before.

It felt like my body died. It felt like my whole life was a lie. I had more family, I had my dad. I have been living with my dad for weeks now and never noticed. My dad... is holding my hand, sitting next to me. The person I thought left me, hated me, didn't want me. He was right here, and none of the rumors were true. Every bad thought I ever had about the man who I thought left me, left my body.

A hand moved in front of my face while my gaze was still focussed on the boring black wall. I was taken out of my trance with a hug from Sirius, or well... my dad. "Y/n? Please say something, please tell me you forgive me. Please tell me something. I hesitated but then hugged back. "Dad?"

"It's me." I started crying in his shoulder. "I missed you, I thought you left me, hated me."

"I could never hate you dear. You're my daughter." There was the word. I was his daughter. I found my dad.

(Word count: 1074)

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁