012 [𝐘𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐭. 1]

Recap
"No use, I'm not going." She looked kind of sad. "What? Why not?" I put my arm around her. "I don't have a date."

"So go alone." Lee said. "That is just sad." She replied. "Then stay here and do something fun with Fred." I tried to help. "What? He isn't going? Didn't you ask someone Freddie?" Fred shook his head no.

Lee and I left the common room because the girls wanted go talk about something, Fred said he would come in a minute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov:
"Can I talk to you Y/n?" I followed Fred to the other side of the room and he stood in front of me. "I thought now that we are both date-less we could go together. Just as friends of course. I just don't want you to miss the Ball." I hugged him. "Thank you Freddie, I would love to go with you." I kissed his cheek and went back to the girls. "Dress shopping it is, let's go."

We left for Hogsmeade, we vistited a few shops and looked at some dresses. Katie found her perfect dress at the first shop. For Angelina and me it took a little longer. I found a beautiful dress that fit perfectly. "I think this might be the one." I told the two other girls.

(Dress inspiration)

"It is beautiful Y/n

"It is beautiful Y/n. Fred will be speachless." Katie said. "Guys! How many times to I have to tell you we are going as friends." I laughed and they laughed with me. We had some more butterbeer at The Three Broomsticks and made our way back to Hogwarts.

Fred and George had quidditch practice and I decided to sit in one of the stands where I saw Hermione sitting alone. "How have they been doing so far?" She looked behind her. "Hey! Are you sure you don't mean how is George doing?" She smirked at me. "No? Why?" I was confused about what she said. She ignored my question about why she said it. "They are doing Great. That game against Hufflepuf will be an easy win!" We talked a little longer and I saw the twins looking at me. George winked and Fred just smiled.

"He just winked at you!" Hermione snapped. "Come on Mione, it is George. He and Fred used to fake flirt with you and Angelina all the time." She sighed. "Yeah sure." She said softly while smiling, I ignored it. After practice George came to me. "Walk me back to the common room?" He asked.

"Don't you need to pick up your things from the locker room?" He closed his eyes and sighed. "What would I do without you?"

"Nothing, you would forget about almost everything." I joked, he playfully hit my shoulder. He stopped walking and stared into my eyes. "I'm sorry no one asked you to the Ball Y/n." The look on his face gave away he actually cared.

"Actually... Fred asked me. He didn't want me to miss it. Something about it being an important part of being a teenager." The look on his face changed to something that looked like anger and betrail. "George are you okay?"