025

Recap
"Don't finish that sentence George!" Mom snapped. "She would rather die."
Fred mumbled. Again tears rolled over my cheek and hit the ground. Fred pulled me into a hug.

"She will be okay, George. She is a stong girl."

"I don't want this for her, she was supposed to live a normal teenage life.."

"I know Georgie, I know." Everyone stared as Fred tried to comfort me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do we know where they could be hiding?" Hermione asked.

"I have a feeling I know where, but we can't trust the Minestry to help us. All they care about is catching Greyback, it won't matter to them if Y/n gets hurt in the process." Dumbledore spoke.

"Well? Where do you think she is?" I asked.

"Don't tell him Albus, I don't want him to look for her. It is too dangerous, they are kids." Mom said. "Mom!"

"We are not discussing this George. End of story." Mom snapped at me. "We will go." Sirius said while pointing at him and Remus. "We'll come too." Mom and dad said. "You... will need... the help... I'll come too." Snape told us slightly annoyed.

"Who knew that man has a heart." Fred whispered to me. I let out a small laugh but then focussed again.

"Kids, out. Adults, Let's go." Mcgonagall said. Remus took us back to the common room and said goodbye.

Your pov:
Again weeks have passed. I didn't exactly know how many, but it felt like months. I missed everyone. George, Fred, Molly, Arthur, dad...

I didn't know if I would ever see them again.

After my first shirt I only came outside one more time. It felt like time passed more slow every day.

I had been considering something for a few days now... it was mad. But maybe it was my way out of here. Fenrir said he needed me for his benefit, but what if I wasn't capable of doing things?

What if he didn't need me anymore? It sounded mad, but what if I couldn't walk anymore? Would he kill me? Or let me go and risk getting exposed? The chances were too small, I couldn't risk it.

A plate with food was pushed through the hole in the wall. "I will be out for a few hours, behalve." I crawled up to it and ate the bread. I decided to keep a piece for tomorrow. I drank some of the water and used the rest to wash my hands a bit.

A loud bang rang through the hallway next to the door. Figures passed the hole in the wall. I saw them walking back and someone looked through.

It were probably more of Greybacks friends he wanted to show me off to. A few weeks ago there was a boy with his father, he was a little onder than me and tried to touch me in places I didn't want to. He came back a few times and got his alone time with me. I was terrified of him.

Suddenly more bricks fell onto the ground. Dust rised in the air and the figure climbed through the hole that was now big enough for someone to crawl through.

I crawled back into the corner and held my arms in front of my face. "No hug?" I hear a formilliar voice speak.

"D-dad? Is that really... you?" He ran to me as I tried to stand up. The helped me up and pulled me into a tight long hug.
"Y/n, I love you."

"I love you too dad."

"I'm so sorry we didn't find you sooner." His voice gave away he felt guilty. "It's okay dad, I'm alive, I'm okay."

I didn't notice until now that more people had climbed through the hole. "Molly? Arthur?!" Molly rushed my way and pulled me into a hug.

"Let's get you home dear." We all apparated back and I passed out on the ground in Dumbledore his office.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

"Y/n! Y/n!? Wake up love." A hand touched my cheek and I sat up straight. I saw my own dorm around me. George and I were the only ones there.
"Y/n, hey love." George his hand brushed my cheek. "H-hey." I tried to speak. His hand reached for my arm and I instantly pulled away. He looked at me confused. "Please just don't."

I stood up and turned around, he took my arm again. "Please don't touch me."

"Y/n? What is wrong? What happend? Did he touch you or something?"

I shook my head. "I don't want to talk about it George, I'm sorry I cant."

"Y/n, I can't even hug you without you panicking. Please tell me what happend."

"He had his fun with starving me, abusing me." I showed him the cut in my leg from the night he took me and told hik how it happend. His hand brushed against the scar. I still hid my neck from him. The wound was gone and it baraly left a scar but I still didn't want him to see it. I didn't want them to know what he did to me.

"I baraly got food, and a friend of his visited a lot with his s-son." My goosebumps showed up and I had a hard time breathing as the memories appeard in my head again. "Shhh... it is okay. None of them are here, you are completely save." He took a step closer and I let him take my hand. I looked at our hands and then looked at his eyes.

"Come here, sit down." I sat down and he kept his distance to make sure I was comfortable.

(Word count: 958)

A/N:
I don't really like how this chapter turned out and I rewrote it about four times. I'm sorry if it sucks!

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁