008

Recap
"Well she is not here, so I'm going back." I told him. "Or we could... nevermind it is stupid."

"Oliver? What did you want to say?" I sat down next to Oliver. "Maybe we could wait for her together. Get to know eachother better?" I agreed and we began the conversation talking about quidditch. We ended up having a really nice chat. "Mr Wood, Mcgonagall... Jnr. What brings... you... here?" Snape spoke in his slow and heavy voice.

"Waiting for Professor Mcgonagall sir." Oliver said. "Go back to your common room."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oliver grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the classroom. We walked into the common room and faces shot our way. Fred and George looked sad... or angry? I couldn't really tell. By the time I realised Oliver was still holding my hand I saw him smirking at Fred and George.

I shook Oliver his hand out of mine and ran to the twins. They stood up and walked away. "George! Fred!" For a second George looked back at me but then followed his twins to their dorm. I gave Oliver a 'I'm sorry' look and went after them. I knocked on the door of their dorm but no one responded.

"Guys? Can I please just come in. I want to talk." George opened the door and I went inside. "Is this about me not telling you about me and Oliver? Because there is not much to tell." They both looked at me. "What do you mean there is not much to tell? So dating someone is something you don't tell your bestfriends?" Fred said annoyed.

"D-dating someone? Are you kidding me? I'm not dating Oliver!" I snapped. George somehow looked relieved. "I don't understand you two." I turned around and went back to the dorm I shared with Angelina and Katie, it was empty and I dropped myself on my bed.

There was a soft knock on the door. "Not in the mood to talk!" I called to the door. "Alohamora." The door unlocked. "I said I didn't want to ta-" I looked at the person who just entered the room.

"George?" He sat down besides me on my bed. "There is so much I want to tell you. But I can't. I don't want to ruin things." I was as confused as I could be.

"George what are you talking about? Because is this is you being worried about me and Oliver don't bother. He is nice and sure is a good kisse- but the point is. He is just a friend. So you don't have to worry about it."

He put his head on my shoulder. I grabbed his hand. "Like I said. There is so much I want to tell you. But I can't." I looked at his head that was resting on my shoulder. I decided not to go into it any furder. "Are you hungry love?" I nodded.

"Let's go get Fred and eat something okay?" I shook my head. "It didn't seen like Fred wants me around him, you should have seen his face." I said sadly.

"My face looks different after that information about you not dating dat quidditch obsessed twat." I laughed at his comment. I ran to him and he opened his arms to me. "It feels good to have my bestfriends back."

"You never lost us Y/n." George said. I smiled and we went to dinner.

"Tonight, everyone who wants to,
can put their name... into the Goblet of Fire. Once chosen, you stand alone. Now, let's eat."

Food appeard on the long tables. Oliver kept watching me. I knew I had to tell him I don't feel that way about him, but I didn't know how. 

"You have to talk to him Y/n." Fred put his hand on my shoulder. "I know, I just don't want to hurt him."

I grabbed a piece of parchment out of my bag and wrote something.

Can I talk to you after dinner?

I trew the paper to him and he read my note. He nodded at me and I went back to my food. Fred and George were talking about a new idea for a prank but I kept stressing about losing Oliver as a friend.

After a while Oliver stood up from the table and looked at me. I followed him out of the Great Hall. He was standing against the wall and looked at me.

"Hey Oliver." He tried to kiss me but I stepped away. "Look, we need to talk." He looked hurt.

"I'm really sorry Oliver, talking to you has been great and you are a really good kisse- okay that was weird. What I am trying to tell you is that I don't think we will work out. And I am really sorry." He grabbed my hand. "Look, this hurts but I will be fine. You deserve to be happy Y/n, even if it is with someone else."

"That is not what I meant Oliver. I'm not into someone else. I just don't think we would work out long term." He kissed my cheek. "I don't know why you keep telling yourself that. I think besides me there are more people that see it too."

I was confused. He kissed my cheek. "Goodbye Y/n." He went somewhere and I stepped back into the Great Hall. The confused look was still on my face as I sat down. "Come here, are you okay?" George hugged me and kissed me on the top of my head.

"It went... okay." I continued eating and the twins waited for me to finish. "Did you guys manage to make that potion? The one that makes you age. Please say no." They smirked at me. "Yes." George spoke. "We did." Fred finished.

I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. "We will be fine Y/n!" Fred said. It didn't exactly make me relax.

After dinner I sat in the Great Hall with Mione. The tables were sat aside and the Goblet was in the middle. A few people succesfully put their name into the Goblet. Cedric winked at me before putting his name in, I rolled my eyes. Victor winked at Hermione and she started to blush.

Fred and George ran in and told everyone about their potion. I ignored them, they knew how I thought about it. They stepped onto the bench and downed their potion. They jumped into the circle and everyone applauded. They grabbed their small piece of parchment and trew it in. For a second the two if them and everyone else were cheering.

They both flew away and when I looked closer I saw a set of grey haired twins struggeling on the ground. I laughed but then helped them up. Both of they turned their head away from me. "You are allowed to help us but you have to close your eyes!" Fred mumbled. "No way! This is your karma Fred, and you too Georgie."

I put my arms around them and took them to Poppy. She said they would recover within the our. I stayed with them. Ron and Ginny checked on them but then left again. The twins mostly kept quiet. Sometimes they began to blame eachother but after a stare from me they would shut up.

I wanted to stand up to grab some water for myself when I heard George mumble something. At firts they wouldn't stay here so Poppy had to give them something to calm them down. It made them a bit tired and fussy. "What is it George? Do you need something?"

"Don't l-leave." He mumbled. I chuckled.
"I won't, I'm just getting myself some water." I went to the sink and filled a light blue glass with cold water.

(Word count: 1310)

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁