022

❗❗❗TRIGGER WARNING❗❗❗
❗❗❗Abuse/torture❗❗❗

Recap
"But you guys are so... clingy. Why not make it official if you are already make out buddies who really like eachother?"

"Don't know, all I know is that I will be there when she will be ready." I kissed his cheek and through the window you could see the school. Somehow it felt like this year will not bring us luck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked into the hall and once Dumbledore began his speech and introduced the new teacher covered in pink clothes. She interupted him and said thing about us being good friends. "That's likely." The twins said at the same time. More students made annoyed noices and the woman looked like she was about to rip everyones throats out.

She said back down and Dumbledore finished his speech. I still didn't feel  well about this year and George noticed.

He took my hand under the table and looked at me. I smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss. "Oh! My! Merlin!" Katie snapped. Angelina shot her gaze to me and George too. "Why didn't you tell us!" Angelina said exited.

"Well, I kind of... forgot? And besides, it is not official yet." They rolled their eyes. "Yes, we know. You don't like labels until you are ready." Katie said. I laughed and George laughed with us.

"So," Fred began speaking. "How do we feel about a back to school party?"
Everyone looked exited. "Yeah! I think I can find us some booze." George said.

"I'm going to send someone a letter. See you later guys?" They all nodded. "Wait, to who?" Angelina asked.

"Long story, but I found my dad. I can't really tell who he is just yet. I'm sorry. He... likes his privacy." I quickly made up. "Come on, we heard people whisper about your sudden change of last name. Y/n Black. It suits you." Katie spoke, people started to stare at me and whisper. "Thank you Katie! Now everyone here knows!" I snapped. She mouthed a small 'sorry' but I ignored it and picked the letter up from the table. I made my way to the owlery and used one of the school owls because mine died last year, and I didn't get a new one yet.

My mind flooded with thoughts people might have about me now that the truth was out. Maybe das was right, maybe people will treat me differently now. Not that I would care, I am a Black, and I'm proud of it. I told the owl where to go and it flew away.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

After a few days while we were eating dinner an owl crashed into my plate with two letters. One of them had Harry's name on it. I opened mine first because I couldn't find Harry.

Hello Dear,

I'm glad everything is fine so far, from what you told me in your letter that
new DADA teacher didn't leave
a good impression. I am sure you will be just fine. I you haven't already, give the other letter to Harry. Molly wanted to wish him and Ron luck for this year but their owl is sick.

One more thing! This will maybe sound riddiculous but I have a date with someone. You already know
him, you know, gets fur once a month, is the best teacher you every had. (Your words) If you haven't figured by now I am talking about Remus.

I hope you are okay with it, but I really like him.

Love, your dad.

"Fred! George! My dad has a date!" They immediantly looked at me. "With who?!" George asked.

"You won't believe this! He discribed him as 'gets fur once a month, and is the best DADA teacher we ever had' I think that gives it away."

The twins looked at each other and Fred held up his hand. George sighed and dropped some sickles in Fred's hand. "Really guys?!" They laughed at me. "I know everything Y/n. I'm starting to think that I should have taken Devination." Fred joked.

"Well, I'm happy for them. I really hope they work out." We continued eating and I told the boys that I would go for some air. I went outside and saw a black cloaked figure coming my way. I couldn't see what it was before it was too late.

"You, you are..."

"Fenrir Grayback, yes, I am. And you... seem like someone that I could use for my bennefit." He came closer to me. "N-no please don't. I'm begging you." Then it felt like everything stopped. The noise, my smell, my sight. Everything, exept for the pain. It was there, and it was bad. Sharp teeth broke through the skin on my neck and blood flooded everywhere. I felt something scratching my leg and then the pain stopped. I didn't feel anything.

Loud screames and people yelling surrounded me. "Y/n! Please! Wake up!"

I woke up in my bed surrounded by my friends. Fred and George sat on my bed while Angelina and Katie were crying. A tear fell from Georges cheek. "You scared us there Y/n. Are you okay love? What happend?" George asked. He looked scared and stressed.

"I-I dont remember... It felt so... i grabbed my neck but didn't feel anything. "What ha-... did I dream?"

"Sounded more like you were dying." Lee said softly. "I think I had a really bad nightmare... I just need some air."

"I am going outide for a bit. I still have Harry's invisibility cloak from our last prank. I'll be fine. Go back to sleep guys." Before anyone could protest I left with the cloak. "Y/n! Wait! Do you want to talk about it tomorrow?" I stopped and turned around to George. I shook my head to him. "Not really."

"Your dad owled you." Lee gave me a letter. I took it and then left again. I sat down against a wall outside and opened my letter. It seemed awfully formilliar.

Hello Dear,

I'm glad everything is fine so far, from what you told me in your letter that
new DADA teacher didn't leave
a good impression. I am sure you will be just fine. I you haven't already, give the other letter to Harry. Molly wanted to wish him and Ron luck for this year but their owl is sick. One more thing! This will maybe sound riddiculous but I have a date with someone. You already know
him, you know, gets fur once a month, is the best teached you every had. (Your words) If you haven't figured by now I am talking about Remus.

I hope you are okay with it, but I like him.

Love, your dad.

I was too confused. But then I saw the same black, cloaked figure approach me and I didn't blink twice before running away. I heard him mumble something and felt an agonizing pain in my neck. I was pushed onto the ground and my blood flooded over the floor like in my dream. I knew what would come next and tried to move my leg away but the same scratching feeling touched the skin on my leg and ripped open my skin. I let out a scream and felt my body being dragged away.

(Word count: 1225)

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁