019

Recap
I heard footsteps coming my way. I had behind a wall and saw an annoyed Sirius pass me. I tried to stay quiet but the old house wouldn't let me. The floor underneath me cracked and Sirius looked back. I pushed myself closer to the wall and relaxed when I heard him leaving the hallway.

When I was sure he was gone I went back up and laid down. I couldn't sleep after what I heard. Who could they possibly be talking about? Not Hermione right? Her parents are both muggles... did they adopt her!? I couldn't exactly ask anyone. They would know I had easdropped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a lot of hours of thinking I heard Ginny wake up. She didn't notice that I was awake and left the room. I followed her downstairs. "Hey Gin."

"Hey Y/n, already awake?" She asked me. "To be honest I didn't sleep at all."

We arrived downstairs. "That explains the dark circles around your eyes." She joked. We both had breakfast early and when everyone else came into the room we left. I changed into clothes and put on some make-up to hide the dark circles around my eyes.

When we came back down everyone was done eating and Ginny and I helped to clean up the table. George pulled we away from everyone and dragged me into a dark hallway. "George you know I don't like dark places."

"Oh yeah right, Lumos." His wand lit up and i could see his red cheeks. "What it it?" I asked him, his cheeks got even more red after I asked him that. "Come on George, I know there is something you want to ask me."

"Yesterday, we kissed." I chuckled. "Yes, I am aware of that." I joked.

"I was just wondering if... I could do that again sometimes, you know... when we are alone. Like now..." I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear. "You can." He leaned closer and closer, cupping my face with his right hand while doing that. Just before our lips met, we were interupted.

"Uhum! George, dad needs us. And Y/n, Remus wants to see you." Fred spoke, like it was the most normal thing that he just saw us kiss, well... almost kiss. I went back to the kitchen to look for Remus. "He is in the study with Tonks." Molly told me. I nodded and looked for the study.

Tonks walked out and I greeted her. I slipped through the door and saw Remus sitting at a desk writing a letter. "You wanted to talk to me?" I was expecting bad news or a lecture. "Yes! Dumbledore asked me for a favour, but I need your permission." Now I was even more confused. "You need my permission? For what?"

"Dumbledore asked me if I would take your apparation exam. But I think your opinion is important, I mean... if you don't want me to teach you-"

"Of course I want you to teach me! Can we just wait until a few weeks after my birthday? I don't want anyone to know when it is my birthday." I said.

His smile grew bigger. "Good! I will let Dumbledore know! But why don't you want them to know when it is your birthday? Don't they already know? You lived with them all those years."

"I never told them, all they know is that it is in the summer." He nodded. "Fine, we can wait. But if you change your mind, let me know. I nodded at him, said goodbye and left.

"Sooo, did Mcgonagall Jnr. get in much trouble?" Fred teased. "No Fred, it was about my apparation exams. Dumbledore asked Remus to teach me, since my birthday is in two da- soon." I shut my mouth and tried to get away.

"What did you just say?"

"That my birthday is soon, you know that is in the summer Fred."

"Yes but we heard you say it is in two days." George came from behind and put a mischievious smirk on his handsome face. "I didn't say that! Just let it go!"

"Okay fine, we believe you, don't we Fred?"

"Yes, we believe her."

I was relieved they actually fell for it and made my way into my room as fast as possible. I shut the door let my back side down the wall. Tears left my eyes and the salty water dropped on my lap. Until now I didn't notice Ginny sitting on her bed with Hermione.

They rushed to me in an instand. "I am going to kill one of them. Who was it? Was it Geo-" Ginny said in a angry voice.

"Goodluck, my mother is already dead and dad is Merlin knows where." I shouldn't have said that, it only made my cry harder. "Oh Y/n, I'm so sorry." Ginny pushed Hermione off me and hugged me. Hermione took my hand and squeezed in it. "Are you okay?"

"It is just, can I tell you guys something... you can't tell anyone. Especially Fred and George." They both nodded.

"Everyone keeps pushing the whole birthday thing. First Remus tells me about starting with my apparation  lessons right the day after my birthday because Dumbledore asked him to teach me and he is like... really exited, and then I accidentally tell Fred and George when my birthday is. I talked myself out of it but... Why celebrate my birthday if my parents can't even be there. I'm turning seventeen for Merlins sake." Another tear dropped on my lap.

"Oh Merlin... I didn't know that is why you never told anyone. But if Remus wants to start the day after, does that mean that he knows when it is?"

I shook my head. "No one knows, and I asked him to start a few weeks after my birthday. And told him I would let him know when." The girls helped me up and pulled me in a group hug.

"Will you tell us? We won't mention anything to the others. I just want to be able to say 'happy birthday' to you." Ginny asked carefully.

"In two days. Just don't tell anyone." I watched the shock appear on their faces.

(Word count: 1046)

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁