005

Recap:
He looked ashamed for what he just did. "They obviously tried to get me to kiss one of them so I kissed you. I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression Ron." He hugged me and whisperd in my ears. "Please don't tell anyone about this." I assured him I wouldn't tell anyone and we both finished our tea and went back to out bedrooms. I still couldn't sleep and stayed away almost the whole night.

When I woke up the next morning I saw that Hermione was still asleep and Ginny's bed was empty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You went downstairs and saw the twins in the living room. "Is it that hot in here?" I asked them with sarcasm. George gave me a confused look and then realised him and Fred were will shirtless. "Like what you see?" He said in a flirting way. I sat down between them and George grabbed blanket to cover himself up.

I don't know why he did it. It's not like I have never seen it before. "I think she does Georgie." Fred smirked and I rolled my eyes at them. "Did you sleep okay Y/n?" George asked. Before I could answer Molly's voice called from the kitchen "Breakfast!" I stoop up with exitement and saw Hermione come down the stairs. "Hey Mione." She hugged me and I sat down besides her.

George sat on my other side. We all dug into our food. Ron stared at me awkardly. "Are you okay Ron?" Hermione asked him. He woke up from his trance and looked at her. "Y-yes. Fine."

"He is just still sad from his attemt to k-"
Harry began speaking. I saw ron hitting Harry on his arm. I chuckled knowing that Ron either told him or Harry had seen it himself. "He is fine." Harry said after that while smirking at me. I rolled my eyes again. Fred and George gave me a weird look and then looked to Ron.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

"Are you ready Y/n? Do you have everything?" George asked me while lifting up my trunk. I nodded. "I think I do." He carried my trunk downstairs. I thanked him and he went back to his own room to grab his own things. We all made our way back to Kings Cross station. We waved Molly and Arthur goodbye and went to find a compartment. I didn't sleep much last night and I was still tired.

Fred sat across from me and George. I was staring out of the window. I felt myself falling asleep so I put my head against the wall.

George pov:
Y/n fell asleep. Her head slipped away and I caught her just before she fell. I put her head against my shoulder but her head slipped again. Her head was now resting on my lap. A huge smile appeard on my face. Fred looked at me.
"Do you really think no one will know how smitten you are?" I looked up at my brother.

"What do you mean Freddie?"

"Come on George. Why do you think I tried to make that bet at the Worldcup? Because trust me I have no intention in kissing my bestfriend. You on the other hand." He winked at me.

My hand played with her soft hair. "Fine, you are right. I like her. But how could I not?" I didn't really believe those words just came out of my mount. I was strongly wishing she was in a really deep sleep and didn't hear my sentimental words just now.

"I'm rooting for you Georgie. You deserve eachother." Her head moved a bit. "W-who deserve eachother?" He mumbled. "We were just talking about Lee and Katie." Fred said quickly saving me from explaining my feelings towards her.

Your pov:
The train arrived at Hogwarts and we entered the beautiful castle. I immidiantly felt save. I brought my things back to my dorm. Angelina and Katie were already there gossiping about boys and catching up on what they had done this summer.

"Y/n!" They both yelled and ran to me. I was pulled into a firm hug. I missed my friends a lot. "Y/n? Weren't you and the Weasleys at the Worldcup?" Katie asked softly.

"Yes we were. The game was great but the event afterwards..."

"We saw it in the Daily Prophet." Angelina said. "Are you okay?" I nodded at the girls and sat down with them.
We talked a bit longer and ended up having a deep conversation. "I heard from Oliver, who heard it from some other guy from the quidditch team that Dumbledore wants to organise a Ball." Angelina whispered even though no one else was in the room. "Really? If there is a Ball who would you guys like to go with?" Katie asked.

"Fred is a good idea." Angelina said smirking. "I will let him know you said that Angelina." I joked. She playfully hit my arm and giggled. "You Katie?"
Katie told us about how her and Lee had become closer and exstanged a lot of letters over the summer. And that she would like to go with him just as friends. At that last part Angelina and I looked at eachother in disbelieve.

"What about you Y/n? Someone from the quidditch team perhaps?" Katie asked me. "I honestly don't know. I mean who would want to ask me"

"Trust me, boys will be lining up to ask you."

"I don't think so Angelina."

"George seems really close to you, can't you ask him"

"No, he deserves to have a legit date. Not just as friends with me. And besides, we don't even know if it is true."

"Guess we will have to wait until Dumbledores speech tomorrow morning." We appeard in the common room a few minutes after that conversation. We sat down at the fire. Hands grabbed on to my shoulders and I flinched a bit. "Hello beautiful, did I scare you?" George jumped over the back of the couch and sat down besides me.

He pretented to stretch his arms and put one of them around my shoulders. Katie and Angelina raised their eyebrows at me and I slowly shook my head.

Fred sat down next to Angelina. "What about a back to school party ladies? Just a small group." Angelina and Katie looked more exited then I was. I knew how that would end. The girls would ask to play seven minutes in haven or spin the bottle and the boys would act like they didn't want to, but then still agreed. Even tho it was obvious they wanted to play that since the beginning of the evening. "Y/n? Are you listening?" I looked up to Fred from my lap. "What?"

"Do you think you can help George steal some firewiskey and other things from filch's office?"

"Fine, I will help you get some things for your little party." I answerd.

"What? Are you not coming? You have to come." George said.

"Not interested in spinning around with a bottle and ending up kissing people I never talk to." George looked disapointed. "George? Are you okay?" I asked him. "Yeah fine, just thought you would like to come aswel. That's all."

"If it means that much to you, I will come." I grabbed his hand that was around my shoulder.

Fred nodded towards me and George and then winked at the other girls. I rolled my eyes.

(Word count: 1254)

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁