014

"It is okay Y/n. I will always love you, even if it is just as friends." Fred opened his arms and I trew myself right into them. His arms closed around me and he kissed my head. I pulled away and kissed his cheek. "Wait... does that mean that..." George mumbled.

"Come on Georgie! Don't tell me you need glasses too?" Fred joked. "Y-you? You like... me?" I stood on my toes and my mouth went to his ear.
"Yes Georgie." I whisperd. I turned on my heels and left smirking. "Y/n! Wait!" Fred and George both yelled. I looked back and smiled. I went back to my dorm and the girls were talking about their nights. I sat down with them and told them what happend. "I knew it!" Katie snapped. Angelina smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does this mean? Because George never admitted that he likes me back. What if he doesn't? Did I just ruin our friendship? I couldn't sleep, I put on some warm clothes and went to see if there was someone in the common room. It was completely empty. I sat down by the fire.

I woke up the next moring, I was in my own bed. How did I even get there?
I went down for breakfast. No one was there. It felt cold and alone.

Again I woke up. Arms were shaking my body to wake me up. My eyes opened and I was still on the couch in the common room. Was that a dream?
"Y/n? Oy! You're awake." Fred his voice spoke. "How did you get here?" George asked after that.
"I couldn't sleep last night."

"Wel appartenly you could, now come, I'm hungry." Fred dragged me from the couch by my arm. The whole way and during breakfast George didn't say anything. And every time I looked or smiled at him he looked away. "Are you okay George?" Fred asked him. "Yeah I'm fine." Why was he acting so weird?

"George can I talk to you later?" He nodded and we both finished put breakfast. "I'll leave you two alone." Fred said. He walked away and I walked around the table so I sat next to George. "What happend? Are you okay?"

"Am I okay? No! Last night you tell me you have feelings for me and then you go around messing with Cormac." He stood up and ran away. "George! I didn't! What do you even mea-" He was gone.

"Cormac!" I walked up to him and his friends. "Why does George think we did something?"

"What do you mean?"

"George said he saw you with me but I don't remember anything."

"Oh, I came downstairs and saw you on the floor. I put you back on the couch and got some hair out of your face." He smirked.

"And why does is matter love, we both know I am the better choice." He winked. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Cormac was a flirt and many girl have fallen for his tricks. I left and went to find George. I found Fred instead. "George told me, you are such a liar." He spat out.

"What? Fred I didn't!"

"Oh shut up already." I grabbed his arm. "Fred please listen!" He pulled his arm away and left... again. I sat down by the wall and tried to hold back my tears.

"Is this my doing?" Cormac sat down besides me. "Do you get why I am the better choice now? George won't even listen to you."

"That is Fred you idiot. Can I leave now? Yes? Thanks!" I stood up again and went back to my dorm to suffer in silence. On my way there I saw Fred and George in the common room. They gave me a dirty look. After a while of crying to myself I was done with everything. I went back down.

"Look, you both don't believe me, gosh you won't even listen to what I have to say! But that is your problem. Just know, you lost me. Not the other way around!" They stared at me like I was a ghost. I never got this angry. Inside I knew I didn't mean what I said. It just felt really good to spit it out.

Weeks passed and they kept ignoring me. Angelina had chose to side with them and all I had left was Ginny, Hermione and Katie. Cormac wouldn't stop flirting with me and kept begging me to go on a date with him. In the end I agreed just to get him of my back. But only if he promised we wouldn't leave the grounds of Hogwarts.

It was a friday night and everyone was at dinner while Cormac and I were walking around the castle. The annoying little brat wouldn't shut up about himself and his quidditch skills and trying out for the team next year. I just went along with it and maybe after tonight he might just leave me alone.

"Y/n." He stopped walking so I did too. He looked into my eyes in a way I didn't like, like I was some object. He tried to kiss me but I pulled away. "Come on darling," he said. He headed for my ear. "you know want to." He whispered in my right ear.
"Yeah I am pretty sure I don't Cormac, I should go." I tried to leave but he grabbed my wrist. "Not so fast sweetheart. I wasn't finished."

He kissed me and pushed me against the wall. I tried to get away but his strong arms held me in place while his lips touched mine. I heard someone scream his name. "Leave her alone you git!" George. Cormac looked to the side where George was running our way. I took my change and hit my head against his. He passed out and fell onto the ground. My hand reached for the spot on my forehead where I hit him.

"Are you okay?" Arms were wrapped around my waist. I pulled away in an instant. "First you don't want to talk to me or even look at me, and now you act like you care. Drop the act already George." I pulled my hands away from his and slowly walked back to the common room.
"Y/n wait!" George ran after me. I walked up the stairs.

(Word count: 1038)

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁