015

Reacp
"Are you okay?" Arms were wrapped around my waist. I pulled away in an instant. "First you don't want to talk to me or even look at me, and now you act like you care. Drop the act already George." I pulled my hands away from his and slowly walked back to the common room.
"Y/n wait!" George ran after me. I walked up the stairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George pov:
"Is there any girl in here that can get her downstairs? I need to talk to her." Katie nodded and rushed after her. I needed to talk to her. I can't do this anymore. The past weeks have been awfull. Even though I had Fred it still felt lonely without Y/n around. I had  less energy and motivation to do fun things. I didn't prank as much as I used to and it just didn't feel right. Ever since she moved in with us we never had a fight. Until this year.

"What do you want?" A voice came from the stairs. Katie sat back down with the other girls and they stared at me and Y/n. "Come with me."

"No."

"Please, just somewhere more quiet. Their stares scare me." She eventually agreed after a small discussion and followed me after a big sigh.

"So?"

"I know I have been acting like the worst friend ever. I realise that, it is just. I thought you lied. First you... confessed your feeling and than we see Cormac by your side all cozy. But when I saw what he did to you in the corridor... Why did you even date him? Did he do other things to you? Did he ever hurt you?"

Your pov:
"Seriously George? Why I was dating him? I was not! I never have dated him, that is just what you, Fred and everyone else assumed. And I tried to tell you both multiple times but you and Fred just ignored me. He wouldn't get off my back so I agreed on just one date. Just to get him to leave me alone. If you even believe anything about what I just told you." He looked more relieved then ever.

"I believe you Y/n." He opened his arms. I hesitated for a second or two but then trew myself in his arms.
"I missed you y/n/n." (your nickname)

"I missed you too Georgie." His grip on me tightned. His hands moved over my back. "Geo-rge... Can I breath now?"
He let go and his cheeks went crimson, why did his cheeks keep doing that?
"So were good?" He asked me. "We're perfect George." He grabbed my hand and I felt goosebumps all over my body.

The second task was coming up. I felt scared for the champions. Harry and Cedric both asked me multiple times if I knew a way too open the bloody egg without siriously damaging evergbodys hearing. After a almost a week Harry told me Cedric had figured it out and gave him a tip.

George and I explained everything that was going on between me and Cormac to Fred, which was nothing, but still, we explained it. Fred and I slowly became closer again while it seemed like George was taking his distance. I would ask him about it at dinner. But when dinner came it looked like he had gone back to normal. He was his normal happy self. I was still going to ask him though. "Hey George? Can we talk for a while after dinner?" He nodded and I went back to staring at my dinner.

I didn't feel like eating and put my hands beside me on the bench and let out a big sigh.

A warm and soft hand touched my pinky finger. I looked up to George who smiled at me with a smirk. I gave him a confused look and he winked. After dinner he dragged me away from everyone. "What is it? Why did you want to talk?" He asked in his happy voice I missed so much.

"It is just, why were you so distant lately? Was it me?"

"Well, to be completely honest, it was just me being insecure."
Now I was even more confused. He grabbed my hand and the goosebumps were back. "You spend so much time with Harry lately, and it felt like you... I don't know, liked his company more than mine. You gave him so much attention. Sorry I'm being rediculous."

"No George you're not, I'm so sorry I made you feel like that. And for the record... I only spend more time with him because of-"

"The tournament, yes I get that now. Harry told me how you helped him and that is when I realised. I'm sorry, I was over-reacting."

"So bestfriends?" I asked.

George pov:

"So bestfriends?" She asked. It hurt, she was so blind. Did she really not see that she means more to me than that? "Bestfriends."

Maybe that was my fault, she told me how she felt or well... feels about me and I never told her how I felt. Maybe she just assumed it was one-sided. We talked a little longer and walked around the corridors. After a while we ran into Fred and Angelina. Fred and I went back to our room to do something fun with Lee, maybe prank someone. And Y/n and Angelina went back to Katie.

That night I told the boys that Y/n and I were okay again and there was nothing going on between her and Harry. They kept telling me I needed to spit out my feelings about her. Lee and Fred went to sleep while I stayed up trying to figure out a more romantic way to ask her on a date. I stuggled with coming up with something but found the perfect idea.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

Your pov:
This morning I woke up a little later than normal. It was a beautiful saturday morning, the twins had quidditch practice in a few hours and Angelina and Katie were already downstairs. I showered and put on some clothes when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw George.

"How do you keep managing to sneek up here?"

"I have my ways." He smirked at me. "I have something for you, if you want it."
His hand came from behind his back. He held his extra quidditch jersey up.
"To cheer me, I mean the team on. If you want to." I took the jersey from his hands. "I would love to cheer you on."
His cheeks got a little pink as he thanked me. He took my hand and I felt the goosebumps again. He opened my hand and put a piece of paper in it. "Open it when you are alone." He said while turning around.

(Word count: 1154)

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁