003

Recap:
"Just remember Y/n-"

"Yes, I know. Be carefull, I hit my head pretty hard." I finished Molly's sentence. "You two take care of her." The twins nodded at their mom and we said goodbye for the last time this schoolyear. We hopped on the train and sat down. Someone came into our compartment and asked if he could sit with us. Fred and George agreed and I didn't really mind. The boy was really nice and just like the twins he had a lot of energy.

We arrived at Hogwarts, and the rest of the schoolyear went by.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Year of the Triwizard Tournament)
Age: 16

"Have you packed everything Y/n?" George asked me. I nodded at him. "You?" He shook his head. "I can't find the white and green face paint." He looked around the room. We were getting ready for the Quidditch Worldcup so we could sleep longer tomorrow morning. "Maybe Molly knows where you put it?." I suggested. He opened the closet on Freds side of the room. "Found it!" He put it on his nightstand.

"Hey Y/n! What is this!" Fred said from the dooropening. He waved with a bra in his hand. "Since when do you have these!" He joked, for some reason George got red. "Fred! Give it back!" I jumped in the air and tried to take it from him. "Fred Weasley! Give it back!"
He put his arm even higher in the air.
"No." I stopped trying.

"Fine, keep it. It's not like you will ever see or touch another one." I said joking.

He pouted his lips, gave me a fake-hurt look and then smirked again. "I think that is something you should say to George!" Fred said. I ignored Freds attemped to mess with his brother.

"George will find someone to be crazy about Fred, and so will you." I assured them. George got red again.
"What? Is it that hard to believe that someone would have feelings for you?" I asked George. "Maybe George already likes someone but just won't tell us!" Fred said. "Stop it Fred!" George snapped. "I'm not into someone."

Fred kept smirking. "Hey guys! Hermione and Harry are here!" Ron yelled into the room. I took my time to get to them knowing Ron was still hugging them to death. The twins followed me out of their bedroom.

"Hey Y/n!" I heard Harry say. He hugged me. It was nice to have Harry as a friend. Of course I could talk to the twins if I missed my mom. But Harry understands what it is like.

After Harry let me go Hermione wrapped her arms around me and told me she missed me.

After a while I showed Hermione my room. I redecorated it a few weeks back.

For multiple years I shared a room with Ginny, now I had Bill's old room.
I wasn't really big but it was big enough for me.

"Hey Y/n! Want to test our new drink!" Fred asked me. I shook my head. "No way Freddie. I don't trust you two with those candy's and drinks of yours. Last time you turned your dads hair blue."

"Good point! But it is not to drink, all you have to do is smell it. Please!?" George just stood there, not saying a word. I looked at Hermione. She had a smirk on her face. Does she know what it is? If she doesn't say anything it is probably save. "Fine, I will smell your weird drink." Fred let out a sound of exitement and George looked nervous.

I smelled the potion. "Trying to be funny guys?" They looked at me with confusion. "That doesn't smell like anything." I spoke. The boys looked at eachother. "I think something went wrong George." Fred said.

"Or she isn't attracted to anyone at the moment." Hermione stepped in. I was confused. "Wait? Is that Amortenia? Did you try to find out if I like someone?"

"Yes basically."

"You could have just asked me you know." Hermione laughed. "Whatever. We should go to sleep."

"Fancy sleeping in our room? My bed perhaps?" George said smirking. "Dream on Weasley, dream on." Hermione laughed and left to get her bags from the kitchen. That left me alone with the twins. "Want to place a bet Y/n?" Fred asked. "No way, not with you."

"Oh come on little one. You will like the prize." That made me ever more scared of what Fred had in mind.

"And what may that be Weasley." Fred smirked. "If the Irish win, you have to kiss a Weasley." He smirked at me.
"Fine! But if the Irish lose you both have to kiss someone at school!" I wasn't rooting for one specific team. But if the Irish did win I was screwed.

"We should go and sleep Georgie." Fred said to his brother. Fred hugged me. "Goodnight."

"I'll see you in a bit Fred." Fred smiled and left me and George. He hugged me too. "Goodnight beautiful." He kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes at him.
"Goodnight George." He left. Hermione came back upstairs. "So, tell me. How was your summer?" I started to tell her about quidditch in the garden, pranking Ron and Molly's delicious cooking.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

"The Irish are winning!" Fred said with exitement. "Looks like someone will get the honour of kissing a Weasley!" George joked. After that he whispered in my ear without Fred hearing it.
"He is just messing with you. You don't have to kiss someone. Unlesss, you want to of course." He winked at me.
"Whatever Georgie." He smiled at me again. Cedric looked amused by the bet the twins finally made me agree with.

The game ended and the Irish had won.
We went back to out tent and I realised how screwed I was. "Hermione save me! They are haunting me!" Hermione draggen me into a corner.

"I have an idea." She whispered. Her idea was briljant. We both walked up to the twins who were talking to Ron.
"So, kiss a Weasley huh?" I said.

"Yes! Indeed Mcgonagall. Wait, that sounds weird. Makes me think of professor Mcgonagall." I laughed at George his comment

"So Y/n, who will it be?" Hermione asked me knowing what I was about to do. "Yes Y/n. Who? Me or Georgie." He said George his name with a smirk.

I turned to Ron and have him a quick kiss. He turned red and looked confused but then smiled. George didn't say anything. "Seriously Y/n?" Fred asked. "I'm impressed but I really thought you were going to kiss George here- where did he go?"

"Don't know." I answerd. Loud noises came from outside. "Sounds like the Irish are celebrating."

"That is not he Irish. Quick, stay together. Fred you watch Ginny. We need to get back to the Portkey!" Arthur spoke in a rush. We ran outside and dodged fire that lit up other tents.
I almost lost everyone until I felt an arm grab me. "I got you, don't worry." The concerned voice of George said.
He held me close to his body and dragged me through the crowd. When we found a place more quiet we realised Harry was gone.

I started to panick and worry. "There he is!" Ron yelled. We ran his way and then stood still, looking at the green mark in the sky. It looked like a skull with a snake coming out of its mouth.
"Dad? What is that?" Ginny asked why hugging her dad tight.

(Word count: 1274)

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁