006

Recap
''If it means that much to you, I will come." I grabbed his hand that was around my shoulder.

Fred nodded towards me and George and then winked at the other girls. I rolled my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George pov:
"So you will come?" I asked Y/n. She let go of my hand. "Yes, but only because you want me too. Will there be hot guys?" She joked. "Me and Georgie will be there, so yes." She laughed at Freds comment and grabbed my hand. She pulled me up from the couch. "Where are you taking me?"

"To steal the bouze from Filch of course." She lead me down the corridors and whe reached Filch's office. "You stay here and make sure no one is watching." I whisperd in her ear. She nodded and casualy stood against the wall like she was just enjoying the room around her. "Got it!"

We left the hallway and on our way back we saw Snape. "Quick! This way." She grabbed my arm and pulled me behind a wall. After Snape passed she began running again. I had to slow down since my long legs went a little faster than hers. Fred and I are both 6'2 and would probably reach the 6'3 soon.

We ran through the portaithole and stepped into the common room. She held the two bottles of firewiskey in the air. "Got it!" Fred took the bottles from her. "Good job guys." After that he went to our dorm to hide the bottles somewhere.

"So where will this party be?" Hermione asked Fred. "You are going!? Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?" Fred answerd to her question.

Your pov:
"What? Am I not allowed to have fun?" She asked us. "Of course you are, I think they just didn't expect you to go." Ginny said. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "So, everyone. Only Gryffindors, 8pm, room of requierment." Fred said. After that everyone left to tell some others. Fred went to the rest of the quidditch team and George and I asked Neville.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

"Angelina, no. I won't put on make-up. Why should I?" Angelina and Katie were slightly annoyed by it. "You don't need make-up Y/n. You're pretty as you are."

"Thanks Ginny." We left to find the room of requierment. A door appear on a wall and we went through it. Most fo the people that were invited were already there. "Hey girls!" Fred yelled.
Angelina and Katie left me to talk to Fred and Lee. "Hey beautiful." George said from behind me. I turned around while rolling my eyes. "Hey Georgie." He hugged me.

"Fancy a dance?" He asked me. "George no one else is dancing." He swished his wand around and the music changed to a dancesong. People started dancing. "Now they are." He held out his hand and I took it. He lead me to the dancefloor. His moved were just as riddiculous as mine but neither one of us really cared.

Time passed. There was dancing, drinking and singing. Some people left when the clock hit curfew. A small group of people were left. George, Fred, Hermione, Harry, Oliver, Neville, Ginny, Ron and I stayed. "So! Who wants to play a game!?" Fred asked. Everyone seemed exited. I stood up from the couch. "That is my que! Have fun guys!" I rushed to the exit of the room and felt a hand grab my wrist. "Why don't you want to play a game?" George asked me.

"I... I just don't okay." I tried to leave but he grabbed me again. "Y/n talk to me."

"It's nothing! I have just never kissed anyone before!" I snapped. "Did you really think I didn't know that? We live together Y/n." I calmed down a bit.

"Yes but-"

"No buts, you don't have to kiss someone. The concequence is drinking firewiskey but that isn't so bad is it?" George really knew how to calm me down and assure me that I would be fine. "Okay, fine." He smiled and took me back.

"I have incredible skills! She is playing!"
Fred went first. He spinned the bottle. It landed on Angelina. They didn't wait a second and hopped into the closet. They came out with messy hair and there was some lipstick on Fred's cheek. Everyone expected it but were still disturbed my the way they both looked afterwards. Fred fixed his hair a bit and Nevile was next. It landed on Hermione. They came out of the closet and both downed a shot of firewiskey.

"Harry you're next!" Harry spun the bottle and it landed on me. We went into the closet and talked for a bit. We came out and drank a shot of the firewiskey.

Fred pov:
I saw the relieved look on George his face. Even though he knew she wasn't going to kiss him. George was up next.

Your pov:
George grabbed the bottle and gave it a swing. I landed on me. "Miss?" He said with a smirk. I felt my cheeks get hot.
"Sir." I answerd. He lead me into the closet and I stood against a wall. "I'm going to get myself drunk if it keeps landing on me." I joked.

"I could help to keep you sober." He said in a wispering but awkard way.
"I can take one more shot Weasley."
Did he look dissapointed? It was too dark to see it clearly. "Or, you just want to kiss me so you can say you had your first kiss."

"How did you know I never kisse-"

"I live with you George, remember." I smiled but it was so dark I wasn't sure if he could see it. "You will get your magical kiss Georgie." I told him.
He sighed. "Yeah I hope so..."

Fred pov:
"Hey lovebirds! You can come out now!" I yelled. The closet opened and I saw the disapointed look on my brothers face. Y/n poured her and George a shot.
"Here we go again." She spoke before downing it. George drank his one slowly.

"Ron you are next!" Harry cried out in exitement. George sat down next to Y/n.
"Hermione!" Y/n yelled. The bottle landed on Hermione and her and Ron got into the closet. They both came out blushing and didn't drink. "You have some explaining to do Mione." Y/n told her. She blushed even more. "My turn I guess!" Oliver suggested. I nodded to him.

Your pov:
The bottle landed on me. Again. I didn't really mind if I was honest. Oliver sure was handsome. "Y/n?" He reached for my hand and I gave it to him. His hand was warm but didn't sweat. "Sooo..." he began speaking. "Now that we have some alone time. I have a few questions for you."

"Like what?" I asked him.

"Are you in love with someone?" I started blushing. "No." I simply replied
"Okay, last question. Can I kiss you?" I thought for a moment and then just nodded. His hand reached for my cheek and his lips came closer. I felt his breath against my lips before they touched his. Movements became more passionate. At first it felt weird but I felt save and it wasn't awkard at all. There was a knock on the closet. "Seven minutes are over guys!" Ron yelled.

"Meet me on the quidditch field tomorrow after classes." He whispered in my ear. I felt my cheeks turn red and we left the closet and sat down.

"Saved a poor girl from getting drunk Oliver?" Harry joked. "That's what I do Harry." He joked. Fred's jaw dropped and George looked away. What is his problem?

(Word count: 1301)

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁