007

Recap
"Meet me on the quidditch field tomorrow after classes." He whispered in my ear. I felt my cheeks turn red and we left the closet and sat down.

"Saved a poor girl from getting drunk Oliver?" Harry joked. "That's what I do Harry." He joked. Fred's jaw dropped and George looked away. What is his problem?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to a new year everyone," Dumbledore started. "first I have an announcement to make. This year Hogwarts will open its doors to two other school in honour of the Triwizard Tournament. The Minestry of magic agreed to bring the tournament back and hold it at Hogwarts this year. There are a few rules. No one under the age of severteen is allowed to take place in this tournament.

"That's rubbish!" The twins shouted. I gave them both a soft slap and laughed.

"I would also like to introduce you to your new Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher, Allistor Moody." Dumbledore pointed to the pack of the Great Hall. A man with red hair went to shake hands with Dumbledore.

"Before you put your name into the Goblet of Fire, make sure you are ready. Once chosen, you stand alone. From today until wednesday, you can put your name in." People were whispering to eachoter.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

"Well that was a fun lesson." George said after we left the potions classroom. Snape kept taking points from Gryffindor and he just ignored the Ravenclaws. In the corridor someone bumped into my shoulder. "I'm sorry. I wasn't looking." A voice said.

"You are Cedric right?" The boy nodded. "It was nice seeing you again Cedric but I have to go. They are waiting for me." With my thumb I pointed to the ginger boys behind me. "Wait! I never got your name."

"Y/n we met at the quidditch Worldcup remember? Bye Cedric." I turned around and the twins both grabbed one of my arms.

"What was that all about?"

"Oh he just appologized for bumping into my shoulder. Why?" George left and Fred spoke, "He didn't just want to appologize, if it was his choice he would have kissed you right here and now. You really are blind, huh?"

"Whatever, why did George leave?"

"I guess he is just jealous... because all these boys are into you, and he is still single!" Fred was talking too fast and I didn't hear half of what he said. "Well, then I have to let Cedric down." I simply said while trying to leave.
"Y/n!? What is that supposed to mean? You like someone else, don't you? It is Georgie I'm sure of it!" I smiled at Fred and put my hand on his shoulder. "Nope, but I have to go to... someon- something!" I ran away from Fred. When I appeard on the quidditch field I looked around. "He must have forgot." I mumbled to myself.

"Forgot this? No way." A tender voice called from behind. I turned around and hugged Oliver. The hug was followed my a kiss on my cheek. "What are we doing here Oliver, because I'm not playing quidditch. I'm too clumsly for that." I joked. He held two brooms in the air. "But can you fly?" I nodded and we mounted the brooms. "I want to show you something. Followed me."

He flew up in the sky. I followed his movements and we were levitating in the sky. "Look." He pointed towards the castle. You could see everything from above. It was beautiful. "Oliver this is amazing." I looked at him. We stared at the small figures that were running in and around the castle. "Oliver... I should get back."

"It's fine Y/n." We landed back on the ground. Oliver took the broom from me and put it down. "I had a great time
Y/n, and I was hoping I could... maybe... kiss you again?"

"Not so confident now huh?" I joked.
"But yes, you can." He dropped his own broom on the ground and his lips touched mine. And again it didn't feel awkard, instead it felt save, and passionate. "I should really get back to my homework." He nodded a bit annoyed. "I'll walk with you.

We entered the common room. Fred and George stared at me as Oliver came right behind me. "Hey guys!" I said.

"Hello Fred, Hey... Homework?" My gaze shot to Oliver. "What is that supposed to mea-" Before I could finish my sentence Oliver left. "N."

Annoyed dropped myself on the couch next to Fred and George. "Since when am I his homework?" George spoke.

"I think he meant hers. What happend?" Fred asked. "It doesn't matter. I guesss making... friends isn't my specialty." I sighed. George put his arm around me.

"Talk to me... us!" I sat down more comfortable. "Remember yesterday evening? When he well... kissed me?" Fred nodded. "He asked me to come to the quidditch pitch today. So I did. He showed me Hogwarts from up in the air and it was beautiful, and some other things happend. But then I said I had homework to get back to and well... now he just called you my homework and I have no idea why."

Fred pov:
George had a small smirk on his face. Looks like Oliver noticed George his not so little crush on Y/n too. "Can't imagine why." George said smirking. "Me neither Georgie." I said. Y/n looked at us while trying to hold back her laugh. "I have to go talk to someone. See you at dinner?" I nodded at her and George have her a quick kiss on her cheek which made her roll her eyes and slightly blush.

Your pov:
"Auntie? Are you in here?" I searched my aunts classroom. "She isn't here."
I turned around and saw Oliver. "Hey Oliver, what brings you here?"

"Same as you it seems. I need to talk to Mcgonagall." He answerd. "Quidditch?" I asked him. A smile appeard on his face when the sound of the word vibrated through the classroom.
"Actually, yes."

"Well she is not here, so I'm going back." I told him.

"Or we could... nevermind it is stupid."

"Oliver? What did you want to say?" I sat down next to Oliver. "Maybe we could wait for her together. Get to know eachother better?" I agreed and we began the conversation talking about quidditch. We ended up having a really nice chat. "Mr Wood, Mcgonagall... Jnr. What brings... you... here?" Snape spoke in his slow and heavy voice.

"Waiting for Professor Mcgonagall sir." Oliver said. "Go back to your common room." Snape spoke.

(Word count: 1112)

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁