009

Recap
I wanted to stand up to grab some water for myself when I heard George mumble something. At firts they wouldn't stay here so Poppy had to give them something to calm them down. It made them a bit tired and fussy. "What is it George? Do you need something?"

"Don't l-leave." He mumbled. I chuckled.
"I won't, I'm just getting myself some water." I went to the sink and filled a light blue glass with cold water.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came back and drank some of the water. George kept staring at me. "George? Are you okay?" He nodded and grabbed my hand. "Did you know that you are like... really pretty?" He said while looking into my eyes.

"What in Merlins beard did madam Pomfrey give you two?" I joked. George let go of my hand and I drank the rest of the water.

George pov:
There she went again. Thinking my flirting is some sort of joke. Maybe that was my fault. Fred and I used to fake flirt with Hermione and Angelina all the time. Everyone knew it was a joke. But does she really not see how crazy I am about her?

She left to put the glass back. "I know the perfect gift for her George. Glasses!"
Fred said. I looked at him. Y/n came back after putting the glass away. "Looks like I should get Poppy, your hair is normal again." She smiled at me.

Her smile was a one of a kind. It made you feel warm, loved, save and it showed how kind she was. "Madam Pomfrey!" She called.

After we were checked and got permission to leave we went back to our common room. "I'm going to shower." Fred said. That left me alone with Y/n. "Thank you." She looked up at me. "Why are you thanking me George?" She asked.

"You didn't have to stay with me and Fred, but you did anyways. So thank you." I pulled her into a tight long hug. I felt myself getting red and didn't want to let go because she would see. "Ge-orge... I can't bre-ath." I let go of her and when she stared at me I realised how red I probably was. "Are you feeling okay? Or are you just warm? You should change into a shirt. You're red." She was so caring. Some people would love it at first but then get annoyed by it. But I liked it about her.

"Y-yeah. Maybe I should. Walk with
me, will you?" She nodded and followed me to my room. Fred was still in the shower. She sat down on my bed while I grabbed a shirt from my closet. Just when I wanted to take of the sweater she turned her head away. "What? It's not like you have never seen it before." I said with a smirk. She smiled. "I guess you're right."

"I'm always right love." She rolled her eyed and I took of the sweater. I caught her staring at me and when she saw I noticed it she looked away. "What? Am I distracting love?" She shook her head in a laughing way.

"I should shower too." She eventually said. I told her I'd walk her to her dorm and wait for her. We arrived in their dorm. Angelina and Katie weren't there. She grabbed a black hoodie with a Gryffindor emblem and grey sweatpants. She went into the bathroom and I heard the shower run.

After about fiftheen minutes she came out of the bathroom. Her hair was still a bit wet and messy. It looked cute.
It was almost curfew, she told me I should get back to Fred and she would come later. So I went back to the common room where more and more students walked in to avoid getting detention. Fred was on the couch next to Angelina and Lee. Katie sat down too.

Most of the younger students went to their dorms. The couches was rather full when Y/n came back. She sat down on the railing of the couch. I tapped on my lap. She gave me a weird look but then awkardly sat down. People started to stare. "Since when are you two-" Lee said. "Were not." I quickly said to avoid susspicion. Did she look sad? I would ask her about it later.

We had a nice chat with everyone. Soon most of the people went to bed, including Y/n. "Fred? Do you think she would ever like me back? Because I don't think I can move on." Fred put his hand on my shoulder. "You have to be patient Georgie, think about it. She never admits that sort of things to herself. Remember second year when everyone could see that she liked that Ravenclaw? She just wouldn't admit it, she realised it two whole months later."
I stayed quiet. What if Fred is wrong? What if she will never see me te same way? "I'm going to bed too, are you coming too?" Fred nodded at me

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

No pov:
There was a loud scream, two girls rushed to their friend. The girl was shaking. She felt like she was dying.

Your pov:
Surrounded by large trees and the dark blue sky, I was running. Where was I? Is this the Forbidden Forest? Why am I running. Is there someone behind me? The eyes I watched through stopped moving. There was one loud bang. And everything went black.

I woke up, Angelina's voice came out if the distance. Katie was shaking my body when my eyes opened. "Y/n! What happend? Are you okay? You were screaming." I sat straight up I didn't know what just happend or why I was screamiming. A few second after I woke up it was like the nightmare dissapeard from my head, the memory of it was gone. "I'm sorry I woke you two up, I had a nightmare."

"It's okay Y/n. We just want to make sure you are okay." I nodded at them. "I'm going to distract myself for a bit, walk around the common room ar something. You back to sleep, I love you guys." They smiled at me and I left the room. I was wearing black shorts and a way too big shirt Molly gave me after it got too big for Charlie.

There was a loud bang coming from the up the boys their dorms. I went upstairs to see if everyone was okay, but then realised I didn't know wich room the noise came from. Until I hear a formiliar voice curse. I went into the twins their room. "Is everyone in here decent or are there naked boys running around?" I asked jokingly with a sleepy voice. "Decent!" Fred yelled which made Lee mumble something.

I opened the door and saw Fred laying on the ground. George shot his gaze from Fred to me and smiled at me. Both twins were shirtless and Lee put on a  shirt in a rush when I came in. "What happend?" I asked them. "Fred fell out of his bed and woke all of us up. Did you hear his fat ass drop onto the ground all the way in your room?" Lee asked. I shook my head. "No I was in the common room clearing my head, bad nightmare." Fred gave me a small smile and George stepped out of his bed and hugged me.

(Word count: 1257)

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁