39. Clash of The Avengers

Steve, Andria and Scott were some feet away from the Quinjet when Wanda and Clint joined them, running.

"There's our ride," he shouted, as Bucky and Sam appeared, running near them too.
"Come on," Steve shouted as they all followed him.

Before they could get any closer, though, Vision appeared, flying in front of them and drawing a line on the ground, using his mind stone, stopping them.

"Captain Rogers...I know you believe what you're doing is right...but for the collective good, you must surrender now," he said, as Tony came, holding Natasha, just like Rhodey did with T'Challa and Spider-Man appeared as well.

He swung from his web and landed between Rhodey and Vision, the latter of whom slowly came down next to him. On Vision's other side stood Natasha with Tony and then T'Challa next to her.

They were all facing Steve and his own team, having just some feet separating them.

Sam was right opposite of Rhodey with Scott next to him and then Clint with Andria by his side. Next to her stood Steve with Wanda and Bucky on his other side.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asked.
"We fight," Steve said and started walking towards Tony's team with his own following.

Seeing that, Tony started walking as well with his team by his side.

As they were all walking faster with each step, they ended up running, ready to fight those who days ago were considered family. And even though Andria still believed in that family, she wouldn't let that stand in her way.

Sam and Wanda started flying, Sam with his suit's wings and Wanda using her powers, just like Tony and Rhodey did with their suits and Vision due to his own abilities, while the rest of them raised their weapons.

Once the two teams reached each other, all hell broke loose. Tony and Steve were fighting with each other, just like Bucky with T'Challa and Scott with Natasha. Rhodey was fighting with Sam in the air and Clint was shooting arrows to everyone on Tony's team just like Wanda used her telekinesis to throw cars and other heavy objects at them. Spider-Man was swinging around with his webs, trying to avoid Andria's throwing knives, which she kept sending to his direction, while Vision was trying to stop Clint's arrows and Wanda's actions at the same time.

Everyone was still fighting and Andria continued sending knives at Spider-Man, who was practically jumping and yelping, trying his best not to get hit. As the boy swung clumsily towards a different direction, one of Andria's knives slightly sliced his bicep, making him hiss in pain. The girl was about to throw another knife at him, but as she aimed towards one of his thighs a blast knocked the knife out of her grasp.

Andria smirked, turning towards Tony's direction and even though she couldn't see his face she was certain he was furious.

"What were you trying to do, huh? Kill the kid?" He asked angrily and Andria shrugged her shoulders unfazed by his tone.

"If you didn't want him killed, you shouldn't have brought him here at all!" She pointed out and quickly threw another knife towards the boy, who was now avoiding cars sent by Wanda.

As Tony turned to blast the knife and prevent it from hitting Spider-Man, Andria quickly ran away.

Noticing Bucky struggling to fight off T'Challa, she approached them to help him. She got there the same time T'Challa was about to cut Bucky's throat with his Black Panther's claws.

As he was too concentrated on doing that, he didn't see her coming and so she easily grabbed his arm, stopping him, and jumped on top of him, locking him in a triangle-choke, which was successful enough to throw him down. He quickly got up, though, and tried to scratch her face, but Andria was prepared this time and so she dodged, passing right underneath his arm and unlocking her whip in the process.