4. Party Time (Part 2)

After some minutes of sitting in a chair with a drink in her hand watching the people around her having a good time, Andria noticed her aunt talking with Tony Stark and his buddy James Rhodes who everyone called Rhodey and was actually Colonel Rhodes that had named himself War Machine and fought wearing one of Stark's suits. Thor was also talking with the three, standing next to Stark.

Andria moved closer to hear their conversation, still unnoticed by the four people.

"But, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? So, I take the tank, fly it right up to the general's palace, drop it at his feet. I'm like, 'Boom! You looking for this?'," Rhodey said to the two men in front of him, smiling proud of himself.

The other two, though, just stared at him with blank looks.

"Boom! Are you looking for--Why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else that story kills," he said, annoyed.

"That's the whole story?" Thor asked.
"Yeah, it's a War Machine story."
"It's very good, then! It's impressive," Thor faked a laugh, while Stark was just drinking his cocktail with a desperate look on his face.

"Quality save. So, no Pepper? She's not coming?" Rhodey went on.
"No," Stark said quickly.
"What about Jane? Where are the ladies, gentlemen?" Maria finally got into the conversation.

"Ms Potts has a company to run," Stark said with a fake smile plastered on his face.
"Yes. I'm not even sure what country Jane's in. Her work on the Convergence has made her the world's foremost astronomer," Thor said, obviously proud of Jane.
"And the company that Pepper runs is the largest tech conglomerate on earth. It's pretty exciting," Stark turned to Thor, somewhat trying to prove that his girl was better than Thor's.
"There's even talk of Jane getting a...ah a Nobel Prize," Thor added, getting into the game the two had started.

Meanwhile, Andria, who was deeply enjoying their little competition, decided to interrupt, getting near her aunt, earning the four people's attention.

"Yeah, they must be busy, because they'd hate missing you guys get together...Testosterone! Oh, my goodness, excuse me," she said, pretending to cough.

"Andria! I'm sorry, she didn't mean to--"
"Oh, but I did!" Andria cut off Maria's excuses, having a playful smirk on her face. And even though Maria rolled her eyes, she also wanted to laugh.

"So, you are Andria. Steve told us about you. Your niece, right?" Thor asked, turning to Maria, but before she could answer, Stark spoke.

"Oh, right, Fury's little teen spy," he said sarcastically.

"Yeah, that's me. Anyways, though it was really nice to meet you, Mr Stark, Thor, I'm afraid I have to let you continue with your little bickering over who's got the best girl. I'll be with Nat if you need anything," she said and left the small group to approach Natasha who was standing behind another bar, pouring drinks.

The last thing she heard, before getting too far away, was Rhodey saying that Stark had it coming.

Andria was almost near Natasha when Dr Banner started talking with her, making Andria stop nearby to hear the chatting.

"How'd a nice girl like you wind up working in a dump like this?" He said in a terrible attempt to flirt with Natasha.

"Fella done me wrong," she said dramatically, playing along with Banner's little flirt game.

"You got lousy taste in men, kid."
"He's not so bad. Well, he has a temper. Deep down, he's all fluff," Natasha said, giving him a glass of cocktail, "fact is, he's not like anybody I've ever known. All my friends are fighters. And here comes this guy, spends his life avoiding the fight because he knows he'll win."

"Sounds amazing," Banner said with a goofy smile on his face.
"He's also a huge dork. Chicks dig that," she said, taking a sip of her cocktail, "so, what do you think? Should I fight this, or run with it?" Natasha asked him.

"Run with it, right? Or did he...Was he...What did he do that was so wrong to you?" Banner said kind of worried.

"Not a damn thing. But never say never," she said, getting her drink and motioning for Andria to come closer.

"Go easy on him, Nat. He almost lost his words," Andria said, walking past Banner and linking her arm with Natasha's.
"Maybe next time I will, Andria," Natasha said playfully.

"Andria? Hill's niece, right?"
"Yep. Nice to meet you Dr," Andria said, exchanging a quick handshake with him.
"Yeah, you too," Banner said, while Natasha was already dragging Andria away.

"Ladies," Steve Rogers greeted them, heading towards Banner.
"Captain," both Andria and Natasha said as he passed by them.

"So...Tell me everything!" Andria said with a smirk, meaning Natasha and Banner's flirting.

Natasha chuckled, but proceeded to explain, anyways.