23. Together

𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝘼/𝙉 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍!!!

***

"Okay, let's move people. Here we go. Move on. Quickly," Andria kept on shouting as the people were going inside the lifeboats.

Natasha, Steve, Wanda, Clint and Pietro were helping them too, while Tony was fighting off some Ultrons, along with Rhodey who had just arrived with S.H.I.E.L.D.

Thor and Vision were probably holding off the main Ultron and Hulk was somewhere in the city, smashing Ultrons down.

"Thor, I got a plan," Tony said through the communicator.
"We're out of time. They're coming for the core," Thor answered.

"Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier."
"On it."

"Avengers, time to work for a living," Tony said again and Andria saw him flying to where the core was at.

Pietro left, running to them, while Steve, Wanda, Clint and Andria arrived too.

"You good?" Andria heard Pietro asking his sister, as they hugged.
"Yeah."

"Romanoff. You and Banner better not be playing 'hide and zucchini'," Tony said, while blasting an Ultron.

"Relax, shellhead. Not all of us can fly," Natasha said, as a truck stopped in front of them and she got out, approaching them.

"What's the drill?" She asked.
"This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose," Tony explained, pointing at the core.

Two Ultrons attacked them, but Hulk landed in front of them, smashing them down.

As all ten of them gathered around, the main Ultron got opposite of them with several feet parting them.

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor yelled.

Ultron raised his hand and hundreds of new Ultrons came towards them, but stopped near him.

"You had to ask." Steve turned to Thor, while Andria felt Pietro's hand grabbing hers and intertwining their fingers.

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How can you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron said.

"Well, like the old man said...together," Tony answered, looking at Steve, while Andria and Pietro let go of each other, but smiled and Hulk roared, as the Ultrons started running towards them.

Thor was using his hammer to smash Ultrons, while Steve did the same but with his shield.

Tony, Vision and Wanda were sending blasts, while Hulk was tearing the Ultrons with his bare hands.

Clint with his bow and arrows, Natasha with her guns were fighting as many as they could and Andria was using her electroshock batons to damage their Arc Reactors.

Pietro was smashing them by pushing them with incredible speed.

They had almost killed everyone when Ultron's main body joined the fight.