13. Mind Games

Andria was still fighting with a suit when Steve's voice sounded through the communicator.

"Thor, status."
"The girl tried to warp my mind. Take special care. I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty," Thor answered.

Killing the suit, Andria was about to approach Steve, when Pietro pushed him down next to Wanda who sent a red glowing energy current near his head, making his eyes turn red.

Realising that that was what Thor meant, Andria hid behind some boxes to avoid being seen by the twins.

When they left, Andria got out of her hiding spot.

"Whoever's standing, we got to move! Guys?" Clint sounded through the communicator.

"Clint? Are you...yourself?" Andria asked him, as she got near Steve who was still on the ground.
"Yeah, I'm good...How about the others?"
"Steve is down...And so is Thor," she said, noticing Thor on the floor some feet away from Steve.

"Yeah, Nat is too. I'm taking her down. Can you deal with Cap and Thor?"
"Yeah, I think so."
"Where's Tony?"
"He went after Ultron."
"Fine, I'm taking Nat and coming to you."
"Okay."

Andria slightly shook Steve's shoulder, trying to bring him back to the reality.

"Steve! Steve come on!"

Seeing that he wouldn't snap out of it, she formed her hand into a fist and raised it next to her head.

"Oh, I hope I don't regret this," Andria mattered and brought her fist down towards Steve's face with all her strength.

As it collided with his cheek, his eyes returned back to blue and he sat up, gasping for air.

"Yeah...Wait here," Andria said and got up, walking near Thor to let Steve get a grip.

"There's no other way," she mattered and punched Thor too, helping him snap out of Wanda Maximoff's spell.

He stared at her in disbelief, as she got up.

"Yeah, I don't think you're that mighty after all," Andria told him, as he laid back, rubbing his head with his hands.

"Natasha, I could really use a lullaby," Tony's voice sounded through the communicator.

Saying that, meant Bruce had turned into Hulk and couldn't control himself.

"That's not gonna happen. Not for a while," Clint said.
"Sorry, Tony, the whole team is down. You got no backup here," Andria said, helping both Steve and Thor get on their feet.

"This is bad," Clint said, holding Natasha bridal style, as he got near Andria who had Thor's right arm and Steve's left one wrapped around the back of her neck to help them walk.

"Oh, but why are you saying that? I mean, it's not like I'm supporting a mighty God and a super soldier, is it?" She said, struggling.

"At least you never lose your sarcasm," Clint said in an effort to lighten the mood.

Andria shot him an irritated look, as they all headed back to the Quinjet, hoping that Tony would manage to handle Bruce.