9. Ulysses Klaue

The seven people had been searching for some hours, before Steve finally found a file that could be useful.

"Known associates. Baron Strucker had a lot of friends," he said reading the file.
"Well, these people are all horrible," Bruce pointed out.

"Wait, I know that guy," Tony said, pointing at a file Bruce was holding, "from back in the day. He operates off the African coast. Black market arms. There are conventions, all right? You meet people. I didn't sell him anything," he defended himself, seeing Steve's expression.

"He was talking about finding something new, a game-changer. It was all very Ahab," he went on explaining, while Thor took a look at the photos.

"This," he pointed at a strange mark in the crook of that guy's neck.
"It's a tattoo, I don't think he had it," Tony said.
"No, those are tattoos. This is a brand," Thor pointed out, showing him the photos, before Bruce spoke.

"Yeah. It's a word in an African dialect, meaning 'thief'. In a much less friendly way," he explained, after searching the brand on the computer.

"What dialect?" Steve asked.
"Wakanada--"
"Wakanda!" Andria corrected him.
"You're familiar with it?" Thor asked.
"I've read some things about it, but mostly because of these two," Andria pointed at Tony and Steve.

"If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods--"
"I thought your father said he got the last of it," Steve cut Tony off, while Bruce got near them.

"I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?" He asked.

" The strongest metal on earth," Andria said, pointing at Steve's shield next to her.
"Where is this guy now?" Steve turned to Tony again.
"Only one way to find out," he said and turned to Andria.

"Kid?"
"I'm on it. But, if I'm going to be a member of this team, you gotta stop calling me kid."
"Noted."
"Good. Give me a couple of hours and hopefully tomorrow morning we'll be on our way."

"Okay," Steve said and everyone left to their rooms, except for Andria who got back to the control room to find the location of Ulysses Klaue.