12. Lady-killer

As all hell broke loose, Andria noticed Pietro Maximoff began running, but in less than a second he couldn't be spotted.

Wanda was sending red blasts to Steve, while Natasha, Clint and Andria were ready to get into the fight too.

However, Klaue had probably given orders to his men to attack. And so they got in their way.

As Natasha started fighting five of them, Clint sent his arrows on those who kept coming.

"Andria go help the others," he shouted and she did as told.

On her way to Steve and Thor, three men got in front of her, guns in their hands.

Before the first one could shoot her, she threw one of her daggers at him, making him kneel from the pain.

Avoiding a bullet, she kicked another one on the chest, sending him to fall down the stairs.

The last one shot her the same moment the first man got on his feet to attack her again.

Grabbing his forearm, she pulled him in front of her, using him as a shield. Once the bullet hit him, she pushed him forward, sending him on top of the other, making both of them fall down.

As she got downstairs, where the previous one had fallen, she saw him getting on his feet, but with a quick move she got her gun out and shot him.

Passing by him, she reached Steve who was fighting with two of the suits.

She shot one of them the same moment he killed the other one.

"Be careful with the twins," he said as another one came towards him.

Two of them came to her and Andria shot the first one, while avoiding a blast from the second.

Noticing some boxes near her, she got on top of them and jumped on the suit's back, stabbing its Arc Reactor with a dagger.

Falling down on her feet, something pushed her aside, causing her to stumble and fall.

She quickly turned to see what it was, but the only thing she saw was Steve being punched by something too fast to be seen.

"Maximoff," Andria mattered to herself, getting on her feet.

Thor was fighting with a suit. Killing it, he threw his hammer towards another one.

Pietro, who was passing by it, not knowing he couldn't lift it, stopped and grabbed it.

All he managed, though, was to send himself flying towards the suit. Before he reached it, he let go of the handle, falling on the boxes that Andria was near.

She was watching Ultron and Tony fighting, when they made a hole through the ship, flying away.

Hearing groans of pain from behind her, Andria turned to see who it was. Her gaze dropped on Pietro Maximoff who was trying to get on his feet.

She approached without his noticing and kicked his chest, throwing him back down. He looked at her kind of surprised, but soon his lips shaped a cocky smile.

"Stay down," Andria said angrily.

"It might not be the right time, but I'm Pietro," he said slowly, obviously trying to be a lady-killer.

For a moment, Andria looked at him in disbelief, not imagining that someone would ever flirt in a situation like this.

Snapping out of it, she looked at him angrily and took a step closer kind of aggressively.

"And I'm the one who's gonna put you down if you don't shut your mouth!"
"Can't wait for it, luv!" He said, but before Andria could respond, he got up and passed by her with his superhuman speed. This time without pushing her.

"Damn it," she mattered and ran towards two suits, heading to Clint and Natasha's direction.