Chapter o2 ~{ Against All ODDS }~

* Luna's P.O.V.

                                                            I chuckled. I know he's hurting but I want him to say it. The longer you hold Something in , the more stress and depressed you become about it. And that's not good for Jacob nor the baby. He looked up and I seen so much hurt in his eyes. "Please....... Jacob.." I said on the verge of tears myself. He took another deep breath. "I'm horrible!" He confessed. "I miss him! I miss him telling me he loves me, him holding me, and laying beside me! I can't sleep! I barley eat. I try not to think of him but having Crissy here with me is so fucking hard she look exactly like him! When ever he comes and get Crissy I cry! I Can't do it alone! I need him!" He yelled while crying. Me and Saiige held him while we cried.

                                               He cried himself to sleep in our arms. I know Chresanto miss him as well , he was at me and Ray's house doing the same exact thing. Crying and in a deep depress mood. Ray was finished with the nursery around 8:3o. I shook Jacob out his sleep. "We're leaving babyboy. Go upstairs shower and get in the bed. I'll be back tomorrow, okay?" He nodded and let us out.

* Jacob's P.o.v.

                                        After I showered. The doorbell rung. I wobbled downstairs opening the door. "Hey mommy! I missed you!" Crissy yelled as she grabbed a hold of my leg. "Mommy missed his little Boobie too! How was your stay at daddy's?" I was finna shut the door but a foot stoped the process. "Yeah how was your stay at daddy's?" I giggled at the little face she made. I looked at him but quickly turn my head to Crissy and instantly felt tears burning the rim of my eyes. "Jacob, you gonna let me in?" He said chuckling nervously. "Yeahh come in. I'm sorry." We made our to the living room. "Uncle 2wice came over and fixed the nursery the way you wanted." I said looking at her. Her big eyes widen and she shot up the stairs like a little rocket. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I Love It!" She screamed from up the stairs.

                                          I glazed over at Chres. He was staring at me. 1o minutes passed and he was still looking. I cleared my throat causing him to bring his solo staring contest to an end. "What's up Chres?" I asked. "N-nothing.". "Then why were you looking at me? Dazed and stuff." I said. He got up walking towards the door. I couldn't just let him leave , I just couldn't. After my emotional break down today , I realized that I need him here with me.

                                        I got off the sectional and quickly walked my way to him. "Chresanto! Wait!" I yelled. He stop turning the doornob and turned and looked at me. His eyes were puffy and blood red. I jumped at the sight of him. He walked to me and wrapped his arms around my waist as I placed my hands on his shoulders. I looked deep into his eyes I seen hurt, lust, regret, and love filled eyes. Out of nowhere he dropped to his knees and lefted my shirt to kiss my very round Stomach. Tears filled my eyes as I watched him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A/N}: How you liking it? Is it good?