Chapter 18~{ Against All ODDS }~

Jacob's P. O. V.

                            I was out on the front porch watching Ray and Saiige wash the cars while I wait on Chresanto to drop the girls off. A black car pulled into our drive-way and A woman in a dressy work suit stepped out the car. "Jacob Perez and Chresanto August?" I swallowed hard and looked at her. "I'm Jacob. How can I Help You?" She gave me a sinister smile. "You've been served. All the information is in this involute. Have a nice day Mr.Perez." I've been served? I haven't did anything wrong. I looked at the involute and sighed. It had Jacob and Chresanto in big bold letters. Ray came and sat beside me and wrapped his right arm around me. "You gonna open it?" He asked. I shook my head yes. I slowly tear the involute and pulled out the letter.

'Chresanto August & Jacob Perez ,
                                You've been served. Constance August & Chris August wants custody of their daughter Crissy A'milaa August & their granddaughter Chyriee Blazin' August. Court date is o2 weeks away, you will be contacted about the day. Location is sat at Liberty Court. Have A lawyer help you with this chase , you'll need a good one.
                                   Signed,
Rebecca Tubman, Laywer Of Constance August.'

                                   I read the paper over and over again. This bitch got some fucking nerve! I was so zoned out that I didn't notice Chresanto had pulled into the drive way. He helped Crissy out and he grabbed Blazin' carrier out the car. He walked up to the with a smile on his face until he seen Ray's arm. "What up nigga?" He asked mean mugging Ray. "Nothing much. You needa talk to babyboy before he loose it." He kissed my cheek and then took the carrier from Chres. I rolled my and got up walking in the house making sure to grab the letter.

* Chresanto P. O. V.

                                      I followed closely behind Jacob. I was highly pissed the fuck that was all about? Not only was his arm around his waist but the nigga kissed his fucking cheek. We finally made it to the livingroom , Jacob sat on the couch while I stayed standing. "Y'all fucking? Y'all just couldn't stand eachother!" He looked at me and rolled his eyes. " What does it matter if we are? We ain't together anymore so it's not your business! But no we're not fucking, he just my good friend that's been here for me!" I laughed. "Yeahh a good friend here for yo' ass to fuck! You such a hoe!" He stood up and slap the taste out my mouth. "You will not come in here calling me out my fucking name! You fucking poor excuse for a man! Like I said bitch we ain't fucking because he's your Bestfriend , I don't see Ray in that way , and because I'm too stuck on stupid for yo' ass!" He punched me in my lip and busted it. I grabbed him by his arm and threw him on the couch.

                                    "What the fuck is your problem hittin' on me and shit!" I slightly shook him. "Get the fuck off me." He said calmly. I slowly let go of him. He sat up, grabbed a piece of paper and mushed it in my face. "That's my fucking problem!" I read over the paper and instantly grew angry. "The fuck is this?" He laughed out loud. "Ask your poor excuse of a mother! She's trying to take my fucking kids!" He threw one of Crissy toys at me. "They my kids too Jacob!" He shrugged his shoulders.

                                      "They wasn't yo kids when you fucked Luna! You wasn't thinking about them then! You wasn't thinking about buying them shit while you out at the mall with that nasty stank pussy bitch Essence! Then yo' dick in the booty ass had the nerves to send the bitch her to come and more milk for Blazin'! Why you couldn't do it! Out here do whatever you want whenever you want because you don't have them fucking kids 25/o8! I do bitch! Fuck you! Fuck yo' mama!" He charged at me and start throwing bad as punches to my face. I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him across the room. "Stop putting your hands on me Jacob! I love you but I'm about o2.5 from beating yo ass. And what does it matter we ain't together no more , remember. Essence my girl so why Wouldn't i send her to come get the milk! You Fucking stupid."

                                     After I said that I knew I fucked up. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. "So you and her a thing again?" I nodded my head. He charged at me once again and started beating my ass. "I fucking hate Chresanto! You told me loved me!" The more angry he got the harder his hits. I swung my hand and it landed on his cheek. He stoped and fell to the ground. "Jacob I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean too." He stood up and upstairs to his room. I sighed and ran up there behind him. I got to his room and seen that he was in his bed balled up. I walked over and sat on the bed pulling towards me. "Move get off of me! I don't want you to talk to me.". "Well at least Listen I didn't mean to hit baby I'm sorry. I promise as long as I live that will never happen again. Pleaseee forgive me." He just laid in my lap and silently cried. I kissed his cheek and then his lips."Get out please.".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A/N}:

                           So How Did Y'all Like The Comeback? Was It More Exciting?  Did You Enjoy The Drama? What About All The Fussing & Cursing? I've Actually Read Over Both Books & Realize I'm Being Such A Dick, Pussy,Asshole, & Even A Bitch About These Fucking Comments. & I Wanna Say That I'm Soo Sooo Soooo Sorry For That. I Also Wanna Say Thank You Supporting Me , My Book, & My Writing. Y'all Are Soo Amazing!