Chapter 13 ~{ Against All ODDS }~

{A/N}: BE SURE TO COMMENT PLEASEEEEEEEE!

* Jacob's P.o.v.

                                            "It's not what it looks like." Chresanto said. I charged at Luna knocking her and myself onto the ground and forgetting that I was o7 months pregnant.  I punched her repeatedly until I saw blood. I stood up and looked at Chres. "You promised!" I said punching him in the face. "I can explain." He said crying. "What the FUCK you crying for! You don't have to explain shit to me! This right here says it all!" I said hitting him again.  "PLEASEEEEEEEE! Jacob I love you!" I felt warm tear gliding down my cheek.

                                                    "You don't love me! You never fucking did! If you did you wouldn't have cheated on me not once but fucking twice! I've been loyal this whole relationship and you do this. You FUCKING PROMISED me you wouldn't cheat again but you did!" I screamed. "And as for you BITCH! I took yo no life having ass in! And fuck my nigga! I Though we were better than that Luna! I would think you know how this shit feels, I mean since Ray cheated on you! I HATE you! And You Can Have This lil boy." I said walking out the room.

                                                  I packed mines and Crissy's bags. I went into the nursery and did the same. As I was putting the bags on the car I felt a sharp pain shoot up my back. "FUCK!" I screamed. Chresanto came into the nursery like he cared. "Are you Okay?" I rolled my eyes and finished packing all the bags. "Please Jacob. Talk to me!" I shook my head and walked out the room with the bags in my hands. "Ray can you and Saiige grab the other bags from me and Crissy's rooms?" They said 'Yes' and took off up the stairs. While I was putting the bags that I had in the car , I felt that horrible pain once again. I gripped the bag handle and held it tightly. After a few seconds it was over.

                                                I went back into the house to get Crissy up from her mid-day nap and walked down the stairs with her tailing behind me. Luna was sitting on the couch with a sobbing Chres. "Go tell your father goodbye." She nodded and kissed his cheek. "Goodbye daddy. I love you." He smiled and kissed her head. "See you later. I love you too. Call me everyday okay?" She nodded. "You not going to tell me bye?" Crissy frowned and rolled her eyes at Luna. "No." She said following Ray and saiige out the door. "Jacob! Wait!" I turned around and looked at Roc. "What Roc?"

                                                       " I love you baby! Don't forget that." I nodded. "I love you too." Luna began to laugh. "You don't love him! You can't stand him! Chresanto you said that you was going to leave him after the baby was born. Because you know it will be overwhelming!" I chuckled. "Bye you two kids!" I said secretly hurting because of what Luna said.