Chapter o8 ~{ Against All ODDS }~

(A/N): Y'all must not be feeling the baby name 'Chyriee Blazin August'? Shiddd Let A Bitch Know!

* Chresanto's P.o.v.

It's been o3 weeks since Jacob left us. I've been miserable with this damn child who may not be mines. Crissy out with Princeton while I'm in here with a baby in my arms. I laid him down in his carrier. I haven't slept right since he's been here. He wakes up every fucking o4 hours for a diaper change and feeding. I wish Jacob was here with me.

I laid on the couch getting the best o3 hour nap untill I heard knocking at the door. "Ughh! Who is it?" I opened the door and Crissy walked in with two plates wrapped in foil and a note. I grabbed them and moved to the side so she can come in. I was about to shut the door but I was stoped. I seen Jacob and Hayden in the car blushing from ear to ear while Hayden hand was on his belly. I walked Outside and knocked on the window. Jacob blush went away and was replaced with anger and hatred. "May I help you?" He said rolling his eyes. "Yeahh... I came to see how my babies are doing. Y'all okay right?" He nodded his head yes. I reached my hand into the car and rubbed his belly. I looked into his now tear filled eyes. "Don't cry Please.". He looked at Hayden "Can we go please?".

I watched as the pulled out the driveway. I dropped to my knees and cried. I miss him being here. I'm the Cause why he keeps on leaving I need to change my ways. I got up and walked into the house. Crissy was on the couch with Cayden in here arm's. I smiled thinking about Blazin and Crissy bonding. "You ready for Blazin to get here?" She nodded and smiled but it quickly faded. "Mommy said you're not going to have time for Blazin when she gets here because of him. She also said that she might stay at uncle Hay's house because she doesn't feel wanted here anymore." Tears streamed down my face.

"She said that to you?". "No she said it to Uncle Hay." I chuckled sarcastically. "Oh okay." I got up and went to the kitchen to look for something to eat then I remembered the plates Crissy brought in. I went to the fridge and grabbed both plates and the letter. 'I know you and my baby haven't had a real meal since I've been gone.
P.s. I'll be home very soon.'. I shook my head and laughed he do care.

* Jacob's P.o.v.

As we pulled of I seen Roc on the ground and my heart shattered just from that. I put my head in my heads and cried silently to myself. We pulled into Hayden's driveway. I got out the car and made my way into the house. I sat on his couch and just cried. I miss the Chresanto I fell in love with. Not the dumb stupid ass Chresanto. After I got pregnant he's been so fucking annoying , stupid , and not himself. It's driving me crazy.

"Why do you do this? You've been doing this since you gotten here." Hayden said shaking his head. "What?" I said looking confused. "You sit here and cry over a no good nigga who doesn't appreciate you." I chuckled sarcastically. "He does appreciate me!" I defended Roc. "No the fuck he doesn't! If he did he never would've cheated on you! And now he's sitting at y'all house taking care of a baby that's not his! He doesn't care about your feelings nor you! You so fucking stupid!" I was crying.

"Wanna know who that sounds like? You! When was talking cause we damn sure wasn't dating! You did the same exact thing! You didn't care and you didn't appreciate. But at least I know Roc is in love with me. He does Stupid shit, Yeah! But he loves me! You don't gotta remind me that he cheated on me , hell I know! I walked in on it! You're a fucking dickhead! The only reason I'm here is because I needed my so call Bestfriend to be here but I guess not! I just wanna go home!"

"Jacob, I'm sor-!" I ran upstairs and packed my bags. I walked past him and straight to the door. I grabbed my keys and made my way out to the car. I threw my clothes in the back. I turned around and hayden was standing face to face with me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He pressed his lips against mines. I pulled away quickly and punched him in the face. I jumped in my car and I was on my way home to my lover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owieeeeee Big Daddyy Hayden On The Side!
But Anyways Feedback Needed. Where All My Commenters At? How Do Y'all Feel About The Down Talking About Chres? The Kiss? Tell Me Your Thought!!