Chapter o5 ~{ Against All ODDS }~

*Jacob's P.o.v.

                                                            I woke up remembering everything that took place the night before which brought a very big smile on my face. I looked at my surroundings and realized I was in me and Chresanto's bedroom. I tried to stand but fell down to my knees. Chres came out the bathroom Laughing. "Daddy put in that work didn't I, Ma?" I nodded and reached my arms out for him to pick me up. He lefted me bridal style and walked to the bathroom. He stripped me and himself. He picked me back up and sat both of us in the tub of steaming hot water. He laid with his back on the head rest while I laid back on his chest.

                                      "Where's my babygirl?" I asked Chresanto. "She's still in bed sleep, Ma." He placed his hands on my belly and kissed my forehead. I giggled at his actions. "What was that for? And what time is it?". "Because I'm very lucky to have Somebody like you. You're carrying my seed and taking care of my daughter. You could've easily left me and Crissy but you didn't. You stayed and I just wanna apologize for my Stupid ass antics. I love you ma!" He said placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. " Oh and It's 11 Something in the morning." I nodded  , I  just laid in his arms and relaxed.

                                        After we washed up and ate breakfast Chres left to go get his stuff from his apartment. Crissy and I had went to my doctors appointment and came straight home. We were on the couch watching Princess & The Frog when the doorbell started ringing uncontrollably. I was hesitant at first but I got up and sent Crissy upstairs with my phone. I walked to the door and opened it. There stood Hayden.

                                  "Can I help you?" I asked looking at him confused. Tears came out his eyes and he fell to his knees. "Jake , can I come in please?" He said sobbing. I nodded and moved out of the way. He sat on the couch. "Wassup Hay? You here crying like a lil bitch forrrr?".

                                              Over the break up with Roc , me and  Hay became bestfriends. He tell me  things just like I tell him things. "He's not mines.". "Who's not yours?". He pulled me down beside him he laid his head in my lap with his ear placed on my belly. "Baby Cayden. He ain't mines!" My mouth dropped and so did tears. "Which means?" I said crying loudly.

                                   "Shhhhhhhhh! Jacob it's okayy. It means that Chresanto might be the father. But we both know Melly gets around." I shook my head. "You don't understand Hay! I was suppose to have Chresanto first FUCKING child not no hoe that fucked him on the first day they met!" I yelled.

                                 "C'mere Jacob." I sat in hiz lap with my face in his chest and just cried while he also cried. "These fucking hormones I swear." I said chuckling. Hayden fell asleep while holding me so I decided to take a nap also.