Chapter o3 ~{ Against All ODDS }~

*Chresanto's P.o.v.

                                              I stood back up wrapping my arms firmly around Jacob's waist. He nozzled his head into my neck , sobbing uncontrollably. I heared him mumbling something but I couldn't catch it. I lefted his chin with my index finger , making him look at me. "What was that you were mumbling Jacob?" I asked. "P-promise me Something?" He sniffed as he talked. "Anything." I simply answered.

                                         "That you'll never leave me! That you'll stay by my side! That you'll never cheat on me a-fucking-gain! That you'll be my forever like you promised when we first started dating!" He said whispering but yelling. I was silent. He pushed me off him and shook his head.

                                      "Do you know how hard it was walking around here acting like everything was okay! Or how hard it was to sleep at night because you wasn't here! Or trying your hardest to forget the no good nigga you fell in love with! Walking around looking at our fucking DAUGHTER in DISGUST and HATRED because she looks alot like YOU! Not eating! Feeling insecure because you cheated on me! Wondering why? WHYYY out of the people in my life you'll be the one to fuck up! Chresanto do you know the pain and FUCKING suffering you caused me!" I didn't realize how badly I fucked up. Till now.

                                           " I BET OUT OF THE MONTHS WE WERE SEPARATED YOU DIDN'T THINK ABOUT ME! US! CRISSY! OR BLAZIN! YOU DIDN'T GO TO SLEEP CRYING EVERYNIGHT BECAUSE THE MAN YOU LOVE WAS OUT TRICKING WITH HOES! NO, BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOU PREGNANT FUCKING BOYFRIEND GOING AROUND FUCKING! INSTEAD HE SAT IN A DARK ROOM ONLY COMING OUT TO BATHE AND FEED OUR DAUGHTER. DEALING WITH THE 'WHEN IS DADDY COMING HOME', 'DOES HE STILL LOVES US', AND 'HE'S NEVER COMING HOME IS IT'! I WANNA SAY I'M DONE BUT YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT'S A FUCKING LIE! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO FUCKING MUCH THAT IT'S SCARY!" He said breaking down. He sat on the sectional with his head in his hand.

                                        I sat next to him pulling him onto me so that he was straddling me. He burried his head into my neck. I rubbed through his untangle curls trying to calm his sobs. I Thought about everything he said. "Jacob?" He looked at me. "I promise." I said kissing his lips slowly. Sparks flew like the fourth of July. The kiss was soft but rough, fill with love but also hatred, passion,and lust. Jacob started to buck his hips, while I grinded our bottom halves together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED!