Chapter 2o ~{ Against All ODDS }~

* Jacob's P. O. V.

I rushed out the bathroom scared as hell of what might of happened . When I made it back to the pool area I seen Chresanto splashing Crissy in the pool javing the time of their lives. I smiled to myself but my smile quickly faded. I so happen to look over to where I sat Blazin' at. This BITCH have some nerves for holding my fucking child. I went over and snatch Blazin' out of her arms.

"Don't you ever put yo' dirty hands on my child again." I said throught my teeth. She rolled eyes. I sat down in my pool chair while holding Blazin' close to me. Ray soon walked out the bathroom and gave me a sly smile. I rolled my eyes at him. I have to let him know that nun of that in there that took place never meant to happen. Like I've said before I don't see Ray in that way.

I'm not attracted to him in that way , don't get me wrong Ray is far from ugly but he's not my type. He's my friend and I want him to stay that way. I wasn't thinking in that moment because he caught me slipping. My body haven't had any affection and my body is sensitive to any lustful touch or action. "Mommy!" I looked up and looked at Crissy. "Yes baby?" She smiled. "Can I have my snack now?" I nodded and reach down into the bag and grabbed a sandwich and apple juice. She came and took a sit on the same beach chair with me while Chresanto sat with EssNeedaLife. "Did you have fun in the pool?" She nodded. "Yesssss! Me and daddy played marco poloo." She giggled.

"Hey Lil Crisha." Essence said ruined the great conversation we were having. "Umm the name is Crissy bitch. And don't come here acting like you know me just because you and my daddy dating." I silently laughed to myself. "Watch your mouth mommy's babygirl okay?" She nodded and continue to eat. "Roc! You gone let that lil brat talk to me like that?" He kissed her lips. "She just a kid baby. But don't call her no brat again." My heart shattered at the sight of him giving some elese my affection.

Ray came over and rubbed my back. I guess he seen the hurt. "PrincyPrince!" I turned and look at the gate and standing behind it was the beautiful Lucas. "Heyyy!" My stomach filled with butterflies. I got up to open the gate. He sat on the beach chair with me , Crissy, and Blazin'. "Lucas this is my oldest daughter Crissy and My BESTFRIEND Ray." He dapped Ray up and Smiled at Crissy. "Where's the baby? And How you doing Lil Mama?" Crissy blushed like blushed blushed. "She's right here wanna see her?" He nodded and I handed her over to him.

"You still didn't answer my question Lil Mama?" She giggled and he laughed. "I'm good , you're pretty Lucas." He nodded. "Thank you. You're beautiful , you look just like your mommy." This time he made my ass blush like a damn fool. "You my mommy's new boyfriend?" All of laughed. "Not yet but I could be." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

* Chresanto's P. O. V.

I was watching them sit there and conversate like I wasn't there. I cleared my throat and their eyes traveled to where I was sitting. "Sooo you not going to introduce me to yo lil friend?" I asked Jacob. He rolled his eyes. "Lucas that's my babydaddy Chresanto and his lil bitch Essthotiness." He chuckled at what Prince' said. He extended his hand for a dapped but I rejected it. "Soo when you and Jacob met?" Lucas gave off a hardy laugh. "Well this morning he came into Footlocker looking for shoes for Miss Crissy and babygirl. He called me over for help I helped him. We talked , exchange numbers and blopp we're here." Jacob blush and I rolled my eyes. "Mhmm oh."

They continue with they convo. I was hurt that he had gotten his self a little friend that could easily take my place but I know Something that will hurt him. I begin touching on Essence I even  kissed her. I caught Jacob glancing over at us with hurtful eyes. "I love you baby." I said out loud. That's when Jacob had gotten up and stormed off to the bathroom. Ray and Lucas stood up at the sametime. "Y'all sit down. I got it." They both nodded and sat down.

I jogged to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Go away please." I shook my head. "Nope." I heard his sobbing. "Open the door baby." He opened the door. He punched me in my fucking face  busting my fucking nose. I stepped all the way into the bathroom and shut the door with a hard slam. "What's your fucking problem Jacob!". He laughed. "You making love and googly faces with that bitch! Chresanto why are you hurting me?" I sighed. " I didn't mean too. It's just that when I seen how happy you were when lil buddy came here I got jealous. That was the same way you use to look at me and I sitting here fucking shit up more. I miss you Jacob and I want and need you back with me." He shook his head. "Can I take you out tomorrow baby? Let me show you how much I need you." I kissed his lips. He smiled and nodded his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Kalin White Fineee Assss Sarring As Lucas!