Chapter 11 ~{ Against All ODDS }~

* Chresanto's P.o.v

I woke up the next Morning next to the love of my life. I smiled to myself , I wrapped my arm around his waist and kissed his lips. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled. "Goodmorning Ma." I feel so refresh on this beautiful Friday. "Morning Baby."

He said lifting up and stretching. Jacob got off the bed. "Breakfast?" I nodded and walk towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist. Today is going to be amazing.

After we ate breakfast , we showered and threw on our matching outfit. Jacob Threw his hair in a slik and neat bun. We drove over to Ray's house to get Crissy but ended up walking into a fucking battle field. A lamp came flying towards us but we dodged it.

"Woahhh! What the hell is going on?" Jacob yelled looking confused. Luna came out the kitchen with a knife. "Tell them Rayquan! Tell em before I slice your ass up like a Turkey on Thanksgiving!" She said through clench teeth. Her eyes were red and puffy. Her skin was bright red from anger. I've never seen her upset.

"There's Nothing To Tell!" Ray screamed back. "Saiige bring yo scary as down here , Bitch!" She came down looking Scared. "Yess?". "Tell Em!"
"M-m-me and Rayquan kinda had sex yesterday. She walked in on it." My mouth dropped and I looked over at Princeton who was turning red from anger. "This why I didn't want this bitch here! She's a homewrecker!" She started tearing up.

"And For you Ray! I thought we was past all your cheating. All the lies. You promised after I caught y'all the first time it was your last time. I feel soo stupid! Just get out please." She cried out. Next thing I seen was Jacob whooping Ray's ass. I laughed at first but forgot he was pregnant. I ran and pulled them apart.

"RayAnd Saiige! Y'all are dead in my book. You keep repeatedly hurting her. Like c'mon now. Luna go get your shit and my fucking niece we leaving." Jacob screamed.