Chapter 24 ~{ Against All ODDS }~

*Jacob's P. O. V.

                                 After the break we went into the court room and took our sits. "Welcome back." The judge took her sit and begin looking at files. "So tell me Mrs.August, do you have any proof and/or evidence of current damages that have occurred?" Connie nodded and handed the judge's assistant some DVDs. "Yes ma'am I do. I had a house built for my son a few years ago. Well building the house I secretly had cameras installed for his safety and my knowing about what's going on in my house. As you could see i just handed off some DVDs which shows what goes on in my house." The judge nodded. "Explain what happens on the tapes."

I sighed and rolled my eyes at this sneaky Bitch. "Well in one of them there's Jacob actually assaulting me. Another is how my son Chresanto was caught having an affair while the kids were there and Jacob also assaulted the girl and my son while the kids are there. Besides that the kids are rarely around either of them." Connie took a deep breath.

"Mhmmm well I don't blame Mr. Perez assaulting Mr. August. I would've too and I'm pretty sure it's a story to why he assaulted you. So please Mr.Perez do you have any witnesses that can give a good reason why you assaulted these people." I nodded. "Yes ma'am I do. I my primary witness to the First assault is Crissy August and my primary witness to the second is Rayquan Smith." She banged the hammer and motioned Crissy to the witness stand.

"What do she calls you Mr. Perez?" I smiled at the question. "Mommy." I said proudly.  "Please tell us what caused the fight between mommy and Mrs. August." Crissy giggled. "Well Connie took me to eat and at the eating place she begin talking about daddy and mommy really really really bad. So I yelled at her for talking bad about them. She hit me and took me home afterwards. It hurted so bad that I cried all the way home. When I got there I fell to the floor and cried in my mommy's arms. I told him what happened and he snacked her to show her how it feels. My mommy's the BEST!" I smiled as she left the stands and walked back to her sit.

"So Mrs. August you want custody but you hit her? Strike o2. Calling Rayquan to the stands." Ray stood up fixing his suit. He walked to the stand and smiled slyly at the judge. "Explain what was the problem for the assault in this last clip." She said while blushing. "Jacob went out for awhile that day. The kids were down for their naps. Me and my friend Saiige were down stairs half Asleep until I realized Luna was nowhere to be found nither was Chresanto. Not even o2 minutes after realizing that, I heard sexual noises. Jacob walked in , he heard it to, ran upstairs and beat the shit out of them." I cleared my damn throat at Ray stupid dumb ass.

He laughed and left the stands. "No strikes towards the beautiful couple but there is some pending against August. So tell me how it was for you growing up in the same house with your Mother Mr. August." Chresanto sighed.

"Growing up was tough , real tough. Well my mom wasn't never home she'll leave for weeks even when she was pregnant with my daughter. But when my father decided to faked his death when I was 13. That's when shit Started going horribly wrong. She had my child and left right afterwards. I was 13 taking care of a newborn alone with no help. Yeahh she lefted me money and me bought me fancy things but that doesn't make up for her absence. So I'm kind of confused to why the heck she's here bought us here."

The judge wiped her tears and pointed at Chresanto. "You're a very strong young man Mr. August. As for you strike o3 you're out. Custody granted to the beautiful couple." Everyone stood up and applauded. I kissed Roc deeply. "I Love You Baby!" He Kissed in response.