Chapter 14 ~{ Against All ODDS }~

Comment! Vote! Hell even Shareeeeee! I'm going to continue the book. So PLEASEEEEEEEE give me feedback.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Chresanto's P.o.v.

                                        When Jacob left I broke down. The sadness the over came my body was to much to hold in. I cried loud so loud my ears was ringing. So loud and hard my heart was broking into a million pieces. I fucked up. I knew it was wrong to sleep with Luna but my body wanted lust which overthrew my feelings of knowing right from wrong. Luna came down the steps looking at me and smiling. "Smile Chres. He's gone." I shook my head. I don't know what made this bitch think that I wanted to leave Prince or even say I was down talking him. I did say when the baby gets here it's going to be overwhelming.

                                              Which I told Jacob. "Nahh I'm not going to smile! You caused this! You know what's It's like to be cheated on! You made me cheat on him with yo loose fishy ass pussy! Now I see why you and lil Essence are bestfriends!" I stood up and went into the room she and Nova sleeps. I grabbed all their stuff and threw it out the window. "What are you doing Roc!"

                                      "You and yo child has to get the FUCK out of this house!" She jumped at the rise of my voice. "We have no where to go! Besides Auntie Teresa's!" I laughed. "Bye!" I said walking down stairs. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of hennesy and drunk it. "Chresanto! Please let us stay!" I shook my head. "NOO!" I picked her up and threw her out the door , literally. I strapped nova in her car shit and sat out on the steps next to her mother.

* Jacob's P.o.v.

                                        I woke up the day after the big blow up. Good and bad memories flashed through my head of the things that happened in that house . I've been through so much this year. Breakups, makeups, drama, pain, DNA's, and pregnancies. I was knocked out of my thoughts when there was a knock on my window. "C'mon babyboy." Ray said opening my car door, helping me out. Damn I was so upset that I fell asleep in the car. His house has been fixed so we're staying here until I get my own place or maybe move back in with my mother.

                                                 I walked straight up to the guest bathroom and stripped out my clothes. Yesterday was the worst fucking day in my entire life. I stepped into the shower and just cried while the steaming hot water hit my skin. Only if it could wash away all this pain. I heard a knock on the door so I whipped my tears away. "Who is it?" I asked while wrapping the towel around me. "It's me mommy!" I smiled. I turned the water off and opened the door. "What are you doing up Boobie?" I giggled. "I wanted to see you." I went into the closet and threw on my clothes. "You hungry?" She modded her head yes.

                                     I went into the kitchen and seen Saiige and My Mother Talking. "Grandmama!" Crissy screamed running to her kissing her all over her face. Tears fell and I sniffled at the sight. "Hey granny's baby.". "Me and mommy finna make breakfast wanna help, you too Auntie Saiige?" "Sure." They both said.

                                                    After breakfast Crissy went upstairs to take her nap. While Mommy, Saiige, and I are downstairs. "How you holding up baby?" I laid my head in her lap and cried. "I just can't believe it! It feels so not real." Right after I said that I felt warm liquid coming out my dick. "Damnn my nigga It's a bathroom right there." We all laughed until that pain came. "Shittt!" I screamed while gripping the couch pillows.
"I think I'm in labor!"