Chapter o4~{ Against All ODDS }~

*Jacob's P.o.v

                                               Chresanto picked me up bridal style taking us into the sound proof studio. He laid me down gently on my back on the rounded sofa-bed. He grabbed my face kissing me passionately. He moved his lips to my jaw-line then work his way to my neck. "Mmmmmm!" I moaned louder than I expected. He lefted my shirt over my head and pulled off my boyshorts throwing them to the side. After he did he just stared at me. "You're so beautiful." He said well trailing kisses from my neck to my stomach and finally making his way down to my pelvic bone.

                            I moaned louder than before. His touch is what I've been longing for. He spreaded my legs pushing them far apart. I felt his hot tongue in my ass. He sucked and licked on every inch of my asshole. "Shittttttttt!" I moan trying not to explode from the amazing ass eating. All of a sudden he took my full erected penis in his mouth going slow and then speeding up. I bucked my hips fowards "Fuckk! Daddyy!" Was all I could get out. I busted right in his mouth. He came face to face with me and kissed me "Now don't you taste good?" He said in husky yet lust filled voice. "Fuck me.". "Spit!" He said bringing his dick up to my mouth. I did as I was told.

                                                 He looked into my eyes. "You ready?" I nodded my head. He slid into me slowly making sure I feel every inch of his 12 inch dick. He went deep and slow with every stroke but he didn't break eye contact,  neither did I. "Mhmmm PAPI right there!" I hist while he was hitting my prostate with every deep strock. He sped up going faster "Shit Daddyy slow Down!" I said going crazy,  over the edge you can say. I wrapped my legs around his waist and stretched up his back. But we never broke eyes contact. "Fuck I'm bout to cum!!" With that warning he exploded inside of me well I came on our chests.

                                                     A tear slipped out of my eye and also Chresanto's. "Why are we crying?" I said trying to catch my breath. More tears came out of Roc's eyes and I wiped them away. "Maybe because we've made love for the first time." He said while looking in my eyes. "I love you more than Anything  Jacob Emanuel Perez. & I promise I will never leave again." A couple more tears slid from my eyelids. "I love yo' goofy ass more Chresanto." I kissed his lips and drifted off to Sleep.