Chapter 22 ~{ Against All ODDS }~

(A/N): Before reading this chapter please download Jeremiah Love Don't Change. It Goes With This Chapter. I Also Got Emotional During This Chapter By Listening To That Song But Hope You Enjoy. I was so excited writing this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡♡ Date Night Part o2 ♡♡

* Chresanto's P. O. V.

It was now time for dinner so I was taking Jacob to 'Pandora's' a very expensive restaurant. Everything on the menu is more than a hundred dollars. We pulled up into the parking lot and Jacob's mouth hit the ground. "How'd you get reservations here so quick?" He asked surprised. "Just know I know alot of people." I helped him out the car. We walked in and the door man greeted us. We were lead up to the rooftop sitting area , which I made sure that the area would be only for me and mines. "Chres this is to much. I would've been fine just from walking on the beach." He said looking around. "You deserve it thoo'. You deserve everything a man can give." He blushed and grabbed my hand. "What are you up to Chres?"

"Well.... I recall a certain someone telling me to prove my undying love for him so tonight I'm doing." He smiled. "I'm sooo sorry for being such an asshole. You hurted me to the core. I just couldn't see us being together at that time. I wanted you to hurt how I was hurting. You fucked me up."

"Don't apologize. I understand where you're coming from. I fucked up which caused you wayy too much pain. I'm sorry for fucking Luna. I'm sorry for everything." I grabbed his face and kissed him ever so gently. "I accepted your apology. Now can we eat orr?" Like on que the waiter came and took our orders.

"So you know the court called and the custody battle starts in o2 days. I have a lawyer and all that." I nodded. "I know they called and notified me too. I jsut wanna know what the hell she think she doing?" He rolled his eyes! "That's yo' stupid ass momma. How she gone try and take our kids. But barely had her own. That's some shit ain't it?" I nodded my head. "I loved and respected that woman. But now I can't stand her ass. She was never I mean neverr there for us but wants not one but both my kids. I don't have to work for nothing but I will break every bone in my body just to make sure they're straight. I raised Crissy from birth to now! She even hates her. I'm just glad you helping me raise her , I was doing a good job raising her but us together parenting is amazing. Thank you baby."

"No need to thank me baby. I gotchu' no matter what." The waiters brought our food out and we continued talking. "So Mr. August , I got a question?" I gave a head nodd. "What did I do to get the attention of Chresanto 'Mr Popular'?" He laughed. "Well, when I first seen you I was like damnnn he cute. And when we finally had a conversation I knew then I'll have that ass bent over somewhere." He smacked my hand. "Freaky ass! But forreal be real."

We had multiple conversation about everything. And it was getting to that time.

* Jacob's P. O. V. / Play Songg

" Girl I'll still kiss your the head in the morning
Make you Breakfast in bed while your yawning
And I don't do everything, how you want it
But you can't say your man,
Don't be on it

Cause I know true love aint easy.
And girl I know it's you,
Cause you complete me.
And I just don't want you to leave me,
Even tho I give you reasons

Cause baby sometimes, I can tell just by your face this part of us been gone for so long.
And I know there's no replacing what we had going on... for so long.

But When it hurts, I can make it better.
Girl if it works, it's gon be forever.
We been though the worst,
Made it though the weather.
Our problems and the pain... ,
But Love Don't Change

Girl you still hold me close when you see me.
And you still make me know that you need me.
And I know sometimes you don't believe me.
But you stay on my mind, So believe me.

Cause you have my heart don't break it
Cause when times get tough, Don't hate me

And it all adds up, we gon make it
Cause when you mad, I know you can't fake it

Cause baby sometimes, I can tell just by your face this part of us been gone for so long .
And I know there's no replacing what we had going on... for so long.

But When it hurts, I can make it better.
Girl if it works, it's gon be forever.
We been though the worst,
Made it though the weather.
Our problems and the pain...,
But Love Don't Change

Hold me down and I'm gon do the same... for you love, I will do a thing... for you love,
I want this together even though it get better... Or worst "

I looked up at the screen that showed pictures of us and our little family. I listened to the beautiful voice of Jeremih and felt tear sliding down my cheeks. " Cause baby sometimes, I can tell just by your face this part of us been gone for so long. And I know there's no replacing what we had going on... for so long.
But When it hurts, I can make it better.
Girl if it works, it's gon be forever.
We been though the worst,
Made it though the weather.
Our problems and the pain... , But Love But When it hurts, I can make it better.Girl if it works, it's gon be forever.We been though the worst,
Made it though the weather.
Our problems and the pain... , our Love wont... Change." I wiped my tears and looked around for Chresanto. But he was nowhere to be seen.

I stood up and walked closer to the big screen. I looked at the pictures that were still showing. "Damn we take alot of pictures." I giggle to myself. "Jacob!" I turned around and looked down at Chresanto on on knee. I smiled super duper hard.

"You said prove the amazing love I have for you so here I am. Babyy I know we've been through hell and hot water but it was all worth it. You're an amazing and beautiful person inside and out. You've showed me things that bitches in my past couldn't which is real love. Loveee so deep that it can withstand anything that's thrown at it. You've been an outstanding boyfriend. But most importantly an amazing and beautiful mother to my babies. When we were seperated all I thought about was you and only you. You've filled my life with joy and happiness. I breathe for you and live for you. I never knew that I'll be so madly and deeply in love but fuck it , I am. I think about you 24/o7 no matter what I'm doing. When I think about you, I know that no one else will ever hold my heart the way you do. I've never loved someone as much as you, and I can't imagine my life without you. I know we're young but Jacob Emanuel Perez Will You Marry A Nigga?" I nodded with tears streaming down my face. "Y-yessss!" He jumped up and kissed me hard. "I'm ENGAGED!"