Chapter o6 ~{ Against All ODDS }~

* Chresanto's P.o.v.

                                                It was around o4 in the afternoon when I got all my stuff  from my temporary apartment. I made way home. I started to unpack everything. I was finally done sitting all the boxes in the long hallway between the living-room and the ftont door. I started walking towards the living-room. "I'm home baby!" I said as I stepped into the living-room. I looked over at the couch and frowned. I walk in front of the couch looking at my fucking boyfriend in another nigga arms sleep.

                                               "Jacob!" I screamed at him. He jumped up out of his sleep holding his chest. He look at the nigga who arms he was in and smiled. He poked his cheek and giggled. Is he serious? "Bestfriend get up!" He said while sitting up straight on this nigga lap! "Ughhh bestie how long were we sleep?". Jacob shrugged his shoulders and looked at me. His smile quickly faded. "What time is it bro?" Hayden?  Bestfriends?  With Jacob? "It's about o6 right now." I said confused as hell. "Damnnn! Jacob I'll come back tomorrow. I love you." Jacob kissed him on the cheek.

                                         "I love you too , see you tomorrow." He said getting up and walking him to the door. He came back and sat on the couch like nothing happened. "Damnn! Crissy!" He said as he sped waddle upstairs. He came back down with her. "Wanna go get some take out, Boobie?" She nodded her head at Princeton. "So you just gone stand here and act like you don't see me?" I said getting angrier by the second.

                             "Yep." He said as he grabbed his car keys. "Why!" I yelled making him stop in his tracks. He looked at Boobie and pointed upstairs. "Why? Why? Maybe because Cayden , remember him? Is your fucking son Chresanto." He broke down. "I'm not having yoir first child. Melly did." He said shaking his head. My mouth dropped. "W-w-what?". "Did I fucking s-s-s-stutter?" . "This can't be."

                                                      "Well it is." Just then the doorbell rung.

*.Jacob's P.o.v.

                                                I walked to the opening it. There was a baby-carrier and a babybag. A note was attached to the car seat. "Chressssss!" He came running. "Yes baby?" I looked down and so did he. "What the hell os that?" I picked up the note. I unfolded the note.

Note:

Dear Chresanto &  Jacob ,

                                        I know I haven't seen or heard from you guys since I told y'all I was pregnant. Hayden left after he found out Cayden Lorenzo Morris Wasn't his. I can't take care of him but I know for sure you guys can. His birth certificate is in his babybag along with his formula , diapers and clothes. I'm Sorry guys! For everything.

                               ,   Melinda 'Melly' Smith.