Chapter o9 ~{ Against All ODDS }~

This Chapter Dedicated To teddylynette & GoddessOfWttpad

* Jacob's P.o.v

I turned the engine off and quickly waddled into the house. I heard whimpers coming from the living-room area. I picked up my pace and got through the long walkway within a couple seconds. I seen Roc with his head in his hands rocking back and fourth. "Baby!" I yelled , he looked up with red puffy eyes. I started crying at the sight of him. I walked over to him and stood Infront of him wiping his tears. I kissed his lips softly. "I'm sorry baby. I shouldn't have left you." He smiled. "I guess it's payback." We laughed.

I looked down beside him and seen a piece of paper. I picked it up. "What's this? Better not be a suicidal note!" I said punching his arm. "Damn , chill out Ma! No Nooo! It's the DNA test. I was waiting for you to come home and we read it together." I smiled at him. "You did it? Why?". "I did it for you.Crissy. Us ." I smiled and kissed him.

I open the Letter and tears fell out of my eyes. "What? What does it say!" I smiled and jumped in his lap. "In the case of Cayden Lorenzo Morris. Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August you were proven not to be the father!" I read out loud. "Turnup!" He said jumping up and down on the couch. "Sooo, What are we gonna do with him?" I looked up at Chres smiling. "Melly ma stay in Willowsprings. We can take him there." He said smiling back.

"Why you so happy about giving him away? You didn't get emotional attack to him? I mean you took care of him for almost a month." He shook his head. "You can't get emotionally attack to a child that you know for sure it's not yours. I mean he is adorable but he look to much like your Bestfriend." He looking at me. "So you think that melly told Hayden that he wasn't the father on purpose?" He nodded. I picked the baby up out of his carrier. He does look like Hay. A little too much. He got his eyes, nose, and Mouth. "Damnn! Lil man you look just like your dad- Chresanto he's not breathing and he's cold!" Chres jumped off the couch quickly. He dialed 911.

*Chresanto's P.o.v

"Hello! We need an ambulance like fucking now!" I screamed into the phone. Jacob was trying to revive him. "What's the problem?" Is this bitch serious right fucking now? "Fuck what happen send the damn ambulance BITCH!" I yelled. o2 minutes later the ambulance bust through our door. We handed him off to the EMT'S. They drove off and so did we. Jacob called Hayden and I called lil man granny.

We all made to the hospital. I seen Mrs.Smith and hayden sitting in the waiting room. We sat there for a hour in a 1/2. The doctor came out smiling. "Family of Cayden Morris?" We all stood up except for Jacob because Crissy was fast asleep in his lap. "We're right here." He nodded and pulled out his clipboard. "Who's the father and where's the mom?" I sighed.

"Me! I'm Mr.August. I have legal custody of him right now , but I'm signing all rights over to Mrs.Smith." I said giving Hayden a death glare. "Well , okay Mr. August. It seems that the baby chocked on his own puke. That cost his airways to fill up and stop his breathing. We suctioned it out his airways and now his fine. Just make sure he burps everytime after a bottle and start laying him on his stomach not back." I nodded. "Sir? Can you test him to see if he's baby Cayden's father?" The Doctot nodded and motioned for Hayden to follow him.

Another hour had passed and Hayden came out looking happy but yet disappointed. "He's mines." He said low. "I don't understand why she lied to you! To me! I hate that bitch!" Everybody wad shocked by that nigga's words hell even Crissy mouth dropped. "Maybe the bitch was jealous of me and Roc's relationship and wanted to fuck us up. I'm sick of these bitches Chresanto!" He got up and left out the hospital. Mrs.Smith stayed to sign cayden out but she was coming to get all his stuff and take it to Hayden's house.

"I'm sick of this shit! I swear I am! It doesn't make any fucking sense! Every bitch you fucked in the past always find a way back into our future. Ughhh!" He said crying. "Jacob? It's okay." Hayden said. Jacob moved from his touch. "Don't touch! I haven't forgot about earlier." My eyes widen "Earlier?". Jacob nodded "He kissed me." I instanly go angry. "Really? Why?" I said balling up my fist. "Because I cursed his ass out about you. He said you don't love and appreciate me." I punched Hayden dead in his face. I got into the car and pulled off.