Chapter 21 ~{ Against All ODDS }~

♡♡Date Night Part o1♡♡

*Jacob's P. O. V.

Yesterday at the pool was horrible. Things happened that should never had happen. Feelings were damage. And faces got fucked all the way up. I stepped out the shower while drying myself off. I looked in the mirror and admired my newly developed body. Who knew having an child would give B-cups and more ass? After that I lotioned my body up with 'Pink Chiffon' and some cocoa butter. I put on my red lace thongs and bra set. He said don't get to dressed up and don't be to dress down. So I settled on my skin tight khaki brown pants , a white long sleeve button up , gold chain , and my all white forces. I pulled my hair into a curly bun. I sprayed on some 'Pink Chiffon' perfume and made my way down stairs. I seen Ray on the sofa so I went into the kitchen. Things has been awkward since yesterday. "Jacob? Can we talk?" I turned around and seen Ray looking at me hard. I nodded my head and nade my way into the living area. "Wassup?" I looked at him. "Well I just wanted to say I don't regret kissing you like I did. I have feelings for you and I know you have some for me." I shook my head.

"Ray that shit that happened yesterday shouldn't neverrr, I mean neverrr happened. You having feelings for shoulda never happened. I regret everything that happen yesterday. Because I know you have feelings for me but I don't feel the same. Soo the kisd meant nothing. My body is needing and wanting to be touched and loved on." He looked at me sadly. "Well let me the person to do that. I love you Jacob." I felt the anger building up. "You might love but I don't love you. Ray listen and listen carefully. This right here between us could and never will happen. I only see you as a brother. I'm at a very vulnerable state right now and you kissing me didn't make it better. So lets keep things normal please." After I said that the doorbell rung and Ray got up to answer it.

I sat on the couch waiting on Chres. He came in with most beautiful smile on his face. I looked him up and down and we were dressed similar. "I see you tried to dress like daddy." I giggled. "Nope you tried to dress like mama." He kissed my cheek and pulled a big bouquet of red roses from around his back. "Let me go put those in some water." I dashed for the kitchen. I came out grabbed his arm and we was out.

We got into the car and pulled off. I turned the radio up and Mary J. Be without you was playing. I looked over at Chres and smiled. He reached over and grabbed my hand. We made it to our destination and he parked the car. He begin singing. I felt tears threatening to fall but I held them in. "Jacob , This song described every way I felt when you left me. I still do feel that way." He leaned in and kissed me. "C'mon."

*Chresanto's P. O. V.

I went to the other side of the car and helped Jacob out the car. I lead him to the sand of the beach. "How you been?" I asked. "Better now that I'm here with you. How have you been?" I smiled at his response. "Can I be honest?" He looked at me and nodded. "I've been horrible. Back in the car when I said that song described everyone of my feelings. It did. I couldn't sleep nor eat. I was so miserable without and my kids." He laughed. I rolled my eyes this boy here couldn't take anything serious. "Honestly Roc I was miserable without you to."

We walked around the beach and talked about any and everything. "Remember when I called you a nigga bitch?" Jacob laughed hysterically. "Yeahh I almost beat your ass that day. You wasn't talking to me." He stopped laughing. "Then you did the same thing you did this time. You ran to essthotness and was back on with her. Why do you do that?" I laughed at the name. "Because I know she do anything that I want. I try to make it seem like she's competiting with you when actuality she's no competition at all. That bitch ain't got shit in you and you know that shit." He blushed and punched me in my arm.