Chapter 15 ~{ Against All ODDS }~

Have y'all noticed all the quick updates? Do you like how fast Im updating? Or am I moving too fast? I've been working on this new August Alsina book but I'm too pussy to release it. I also need more feedback but y'all knew that already! Be sure to Comment, Vote, I Really don't care but you can share this book if you want.

1o+ Comments
5+ Votes
To continue to the next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Ray's P.o.v.

Jacob asked could I go get his mail from Roc's house and of course I said 'yes'. "Saiige , Jacob I'm back!" I yelled while walking through the door. I heard alot of shuffling and heavy breathing the closer I got to the living-room. Jacob was on the couch breathing in and out. Momma Teresa came down the stairs with a bag. Saiige came down with Crissy. "Ayeee can a nigga know what's going on?"

"Princeton's in labor!" Saiige screamed she ran and put Crissy in the car. She grabbed the bag from Momma Teresa and handed it to me. The grabbed Jacob off the couch and helped him to the car. I ran to the driver's side and drove 1oo mph to the hospital.

* Jacob's P.o.v.

We made it to the hospital safely. The nurses threw me in the wheelchair and took me straight to labor and delivery. I'm having a C-section so they're getting me prepared. As I was layimg in bed the door swung open and in came Ray, my Mommy, Crissy, Saiige, Roc, and Luna. I greeted everyone but those two ugly ass people.

"How you feeling babyboy?" Ray asked. "I'm good now that the numbing medicine has kicked in. Those contractions were kicking my ass." They laughed. "Did you decide which two you want in the operation room with you?" My Momma Asked taking a sit in the chair next to my bed. I thought about it for a few minutes. "Yeah I want you and Roc in there." I looked over and seen his face. He smiled at me but I rolled my eyes. "Just because I said you can be in there with me doesn't mean I forgave yo stupid ass! So take the smile and shove it up your ass!" Everyone laughed besides him and his little hoe.

She mumbled Something under her breath. I rolled my eyes. "What was that." I said looking at her in disgust. "I said I thought it was going to be me, you, and Roc?" Chresanto chuckled and sat in the chair. "Homewrecker." Ray said. I laughed. Then the doctor came in signalling that it was time.

*
**
***
****
***
**
*

As I laid in the hospital bed holding my first born , it felt so fake. But I know it's real. Tears filled my eyes knowing I was in this alone without Chresanto by my side. Looking at Blazin made my crys worst. She looks so much like her daddy & Crissy which made me smile. Her skin was caramelish chocolate brown like Crissy's due to her having two mixed parents. Her hair was so silky and curly also like Crissy's. She had my black pearl eyes with Chres's smile. I giggled to myself. "You look like all of us mama." I whispered to her.

She smiled at me while gripping my index finger. The door bust open and in walked everybody. My momma dropped the bags she had in her hands and ran over to us. "Ohhh, she sooo beautiful. She looks like my eldest grandbaby." She pointing to Crissy. "Come babygirl. Come meet your little sister." I said to Crissy. She skipped over to us and looked at Blazin. "Nice to meet you FINALLY!" She sighed and laughed. Tears came down my cheek at them interacting together. "She looks like us mommy." I smiled and nodded my head. "Just like us." I said kissing Crissy on her head.

After about an hour of passing her around everybody left to go to work or either to sat up the nursery at my mom's crib. I was sleepy and decided to get some rest until Chresanto walked in. He gave me an awkward smile. I smiled back. "How you doing?" He asked. "I'm good just hanging in there. I Can't leave this hospital bed until I heal half way." He nodded. It got really quiet not just any quiet but awkward quiet. I cleared my throat "If you wanna see her, I mean you can you is her father." I said lifting up and taking her off my chest. "Here." He came over and grabbed her and smiled. "She's beautiful, baby." I smiled at fhe fact he called me baby. "She looks alot like you and Crissy." He nodded while taking a sit in the chair beside me.

"Jacob?" I looked up at him giving him my attention. "Yes?". "Can we talk? I know it's only been a day since you, ya' know walked in on that." I shook my head. "No! Now is not the fucking time!" I semi-yelled.