Chapter 25 Finale Chapter~{ Against All ODDS }~

The happy family sat around in their new home in Calabasas , California. They wanted a fresh start from their past. Everything thing hasn't been easy but all the pain ans suffering was worth it. They're madly in love and happily engaged. With two beautiful kids and the best supportive family behind them the August's will continue they amazing journey to the future. They sat around smiling at Blazin' and Big sister Crissy interact that was the most beautiful sight. The August's wouldn't have known what to do without their beautiful babies but they're very thankful for that ghetto ass judge that was defending them in the court room. " I love you baby." Chresanto whispered in Jacob's ear while rubbing on Jacob's belly. "I love you more baby." He kissed his lips.

Rayquan is currently looking for a spot in Calabasas near his Bestfriend. Ray is devastated that things between him and Prince couldn't and wouldn't happen. But He's semi over But not completely. He also looking for love which he wishes to be exactly like Princeton.

Mama Perez has decided to move to Calabasas also. So she could be with her child and beautiful family in general. She's happy being single.

Luna is now on drugs and baby Nova is witnessing all of it. She also sells her bodyy and more just for drugs. She hasn't heard from Roc or Princeton since that situation.