Chapter 16 ~{ Against All ODDS }~

:{A|N}:

As You Can See I Finally Made A Cast Collage . So Here's All The Basic Info From Left To Right & Soo On. Chresanto (19) , Blazin' (o4 mon.) ,
Jacob (19) , Crissy (6) , Nova (o1 yearold) , Luna (2o) , Hayden (21) , Melly (19) , Essence (19) , Ray (19) , Saiige (18). Ahahaa Some Of Y'all Will Catch On To What I Did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob's P. O. V.

It's been o4 months since the last time I talk to Chresanto. He stops by to see Crissy and Blazin' but I'll never be around him. I would've thought over these o4 months that I would've lost my love for the no good nigga . But No , I didn't. When I hear his name or Ray on the phone with him I have this erge to just break down. I keep it together in front of people but behind close doors I'm a wreck. I cry and won't stop until I put myself to sleep. I wake up with horrible headaches. I even sleep with my mom whenever she's here so I just could feel someone beside me. But it doesn't feel the same without his presence. My love haven't change and never will. Our love was too deep for me , him , US to throw it away like that. But I had to get myself settled and taking care. My heart was in the relationship but my mind wasn't. I knew he was going to fuck so I started distancing myself from the relationship. But now I regret all of that. I should of been home. I should of noticed that hoe was trying to push up on my man but hell when I noticed it was too late. My love for that man will forever live on. But I just hope he feels the same. As much he said he loved me and reminded me how much he loves me I just hoped he meant it. I hope he hasn't forgot about the boy that he fell inlove with. I hopes he remembers the love he had for me, JACOB.

I got up off my California king bed wiping the falling tears off my cheeks. I remember when Chresanto slept over for the first time and we ate all of my mommy's white chocolate and popcorn. I giggled looking at the bed picturing that night like it was yesterday. I shook my head and walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got dressed and walked to Crissy room to wake her up. "Babygirl get up." She groaned and rolled over. "Remember you going to daddy house." After I said that she shot up like a rocket and ran to the bathroom. I laid her clothes out on the bed and went next door to the nursery. I walked over to the crib and she was laying there looking at the ceiling. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. I gave her a bird bath and made way downstairs.

I made breakfast while the girls were in the living-room watching tv. Ray, Momma, and Saiige came down coming straight into the kitchen. "Goodmorning!" I said. "Goodmorning baby." My momma said. Ray walked over and wrapped his left arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Goodmorning babyboy." I giggled. "Uhmm, goodmorning." I turned around and looked at Saiige who had a mean mug on her face. "Well damn, who pissed in yo' cereal?" I made momma and Ray laugh. This bitch just rolled her eyes. "What the fuck is yo' problem? I'm having a good ass morning and your lil pissy ass Trying to Fuck it up." I said.

She got up and walked out the kitchen to the living-room. I looked over at Ray who was looking lost. "Go check on yo' girl." Saiige lost the baby about o2 months ago and for some reason I think she killed it on purpose just to get Ray's attention. Hayden, Ray, and myself has been spending alot of time together. It got to the point where Ray would sleep with me instead of Saiige.

She swear up and down we're fucking but No we're not. I'm not a homie Hopper and I won't be labeled as that. I got up and walked into the living room to spy. "Why you do that Ray?" Saiige asked him. "Do what?" He said rubbing his hands down his face. "Goodmorning Babyboy." She said repeating and doing the samething he did in the kitchen to me. "Because I can! There's nothing wrong with me doing that." . "The hell? It is wrongg! I'm your girlfriend and you did that shit infront of me." He shook his head. "Hol' up! First it's nothing wrong with me doing that to my babyboy. Second! Bitch , you ain't my girlfriend! You just a hoe who I fucked and so happened to pop up pregnant and ruined my life. So that girlfriend shit, you can stop saying that!" I busted out laughing. I walked in showing myself . "Well damn!" I said laughing hard as hell. Ray shook his and laughed while she sat there Looking stupid.