Chapter 1

A lie with a purpose is one of the worst kind, and the most profitable.      
   ~Josh Billings

BREAKING NEWS,

Live from AMG Hospitals with the update on the health condition of Mrs. Sruthi Dhanraj the District Collector, wife of our honorable chief minister and 16-year old Jagati Jagadeesh Dhanraj the only child of the couple.

Sruti and Jagati were abducted by opposers of the SocioEquality Bill passed by our CM last month. According to our intel, When the police officers found them, Sruthi was horribly beaten and Jagati was stabbed twice in her stomach and shot near her chest. They have been admitted at the AMG hospitals and are undergoing surgery and treatment for the past 3 days.

Our CM has been staying with them in the hospital and there are barricades everywhere, the security has been doubled and no media is allowed into the hospital.

As you can see we have the head of the hospital Mr. Abhay Ranawat coming in to give us and update.

"Sir! Sir! Can you give us update." All the news reporters are asking him and jumping on top of each other.

"Mrs. Dhanraj is out of the critical condition and she is being moved to her room." Abhay  Ranawat spoke he dramatically took his glasses off, like in every movie before giving the bad news.

"But, we couldn't save Jagati, she lost so much blood and died due to the blood loss on the table today. I request you all to please give the family some time to mourn. Please stay away from them for a few days." Abhay Ranawat said with tears in his eyes pleading to everyone who's listening and watching.

Every reporter present there gasped at the shocking news given to them. After Abhay Ranawat walked away the news reporter repeated the first lie of my life.

"As you all saw and heard, we the people of Truth Tv say it with so much pain that we all lost a daughter, sister and friend today along with our CM. Convey all your thoughts and prayers to our beloved CM's family using the #RIPJagatiDhanraj, #WeMournwithUCM#TvMour..."

"Why did you turn the TV off Shyam Bhaiyya? Let me watch." I whined at my dad's security head Mr.Shyam.

"Jagati Maa, you can't watch all these trash. This stupid media changes everything into a TRP Marathon." Shyam bhaiyya mumbled under his breath cursing them.

"Can't a girl watch how the world reacts to her death." I huffed and threw my hands in the air not agreeing with his move.

Everything the news reporter said was true, my mother and I were abducted. I was stabbed twice and shot at, technically. My mother was beaten to death right in front of my eyes. The first lie is that I didn't die, the bullet missed, it just grazed my skin, the stab wounds were controlled immediately as no vital organs got hurt.

I sighed all the bad memories. I picked up my phone and opened Twitter

Oh my fiddlesticks!

#RIPJagatiDhanraj is trending on Twitter. 

I'm a famous person

My conscience kicked and went you am not famous, your mother and father are, the Dhanraj last name is.

The story of Dhanraj's starts with my grandparents. My grandfather Rudra Ram Dhanraj wanted to be a Chief Minister and wanted save the world from a young age. After his successful campaigns and efforts he did become one. It was a smooth ship up until one day, someone who didn't like my grandpa killed my grandma when she was on the way from a temple.