Epilogue

There is a special bond between soulmates-unconditional love, respect for each other and unique compatibility.

~Mettrie.L

Devansh

"We will go back on live in 3..2...1." Said the T.V producer, I went stiff at the count 1 and smiled at the cameras zooming on my face.

"Back after a short break from conversation with Mr.Devansh about his highest civilian award, 100+ patents and endless achievements." Said the interviewer Ms.Saanvi and I nodded at her with a smile at the camera.

That's true, I got awarded the country's highest civilian award, and being the youngest person to receive it, I have been getting all these interviews calls after that.

Janu said it would be a good way to reach many states and people, to promote all the farming techniques we have been using so far. So far, I did 5 interviews and hoping that this would be the last one.

"Let's set aside all our technical talks and get into your personal life, and how did you get the name "states son-in-law" as your title?" she asked and I let out a chuckle.

"I honestly don't know, I think it's the media, so I should thank you guys for that." I said with a smile adjusting my position on this hard couch.

"You are welcome on behalf of all of us. So, How does it feel to be the son the best sniper of India, son-in-law of a Chief Minister and an IAS officer and most importantly being the husband of GLOBAL Asia, CEO, a multi billion dollar company.. Do all these weigh you down?" She asked me with a smirk on her face.

"You forgot my mom in that list, just because she doesn't have a title to the world doesn't mean you stop including her. I actually feel more proud of being my mothers son and than all the others." I answered her with a smile I could feel her smirk dropping down to the ground.

After 2 seconds everyone in the studio and the audience, clapped at my answer. So the interviewer had to say this

"I apologize for that and I appreciate you giving so much value to your mother like every one should." She said with a fake smile.

"Thank you! My mother is the reason I met Jagati, If she hadn't forced me to join college, I wouldn't have met the love of my life who encouraged me through every step of my life." I said to her with a feeling of proudness filling my chest.

It's been 3 years since me and Janu got married, and life with her in it is a bliss. She is the best for me and she is better than all the rest.

Aunty, Uncle, my parents and us, we all live together in the same house. With Karthik Bhai's family coming in every weekend, our lonely family of 3 became such a big one just because of her.

"Moving on to your wife, I literally asked her a million times for an interview but she always said no. Is there anyway you can help me with that?" She asked me pulling me away from my family thoughts.

"I can't, Her answer is mine. If my wife says no, it's a no from me too. She will do it if she wants to." I said to the lady sipping some water really regretting coming here.

This is definitely going to be my last interview, her questions are so stupid and dumb. Now, I wonder how she has such a successful and popular show.

"Isn't he sweet?" I heard my wife's voice all of a sudden breaking my thought process.

Did I hear her or am I hallucinating now?

The room shrilled with howls, whistles and claps making me realize that I heard it for real.