Chapter 39

Close the door which hurt you, no matter how beautiful and comforting the view is.

Jagati

"Let's go, I will introduce you to my friends."I dragged Dhruv along with me to the stage but he is not moving he just stood still like a rock at the hall entrance.

I had so much to work to complete and couldn't make it to her wedding. I still have some work left but I promised that I will complete it from the India brach.

We landed here today 2 hours back after the horrible 20 hour flight, I didn't go home to meet my family. We changed in a hotel at the airport, using the Jumpsuit I loaned from Divya Di and started here which was an hour journey. God! I missed the traffic and honking sounds, this feels like home to me.

I was so excited to see my friends, so I ran to the stage as Dhruv was on call with everyone back.

I could see Kajal and Manju helping Nidhi as the photographer was making them pose weird, making fun of them. Aww..I miss my people, so went ahead and tapped on their backs only to greeted with a loud shriek making me go deaf. And the next thing they did was chase me out of the hall to the main gate in their heavy outfits.

"Guys, I can't run anymore. Can we please stop this?" I pleaded them as they were chasing me.

"We all thought you were dead, do you know the pain we went through? I hate you" Kajal yelled at me and hugged me tight, so did Nidhi and Manju.

She says she hates me but she is hugging me like there is no tomorrow. I love these people.

"How are you? How's your health?" Nidhi asked me breaking the hug.

"I am completely fine, My papa had to take me to US for treatment and made me live there. He thinks I made too big of mess with everything and cut my contact off with everyone here ." I told shrugging not wanting to remember the horrible days.

"Let's go in." Manju said that was the first time Manju spoke with me.

I told them and that would have to get Dhruv along with me as I couldn't leave him alone. He is my responsibility and with his baby attitude people will surely rob him blind.

As I walked back into the parking lot for Dhruv, I felt overwhelmed, there was a rush of emotions that I was starting to feel after a long time, which made me cry in Dhruv's arms. He is my emotional support, I had to thank him for everything he did to me so far.

"Did you even listen to me Moonshine? I am hungry! You didn't feed me since we landed and the flight food was yucky" He said with a pout nudging my shoulder.

"Meet them for 5 minutes and I promise to get you some food." I said and took him up to Nidhi, Samrat and my people.

As I reached them, everyone on the stage was literally gawking at this handsome hunk of meat, who screams rich beside me, which made him so conscious that he held my hand so tight, cutting my blood flow.

"Moonshine, I am wearing clothes right? Why is everyone looking at me like I am buck naked?" He mumbled making me laugh.

"Who's that handsome guy?"Kajal asked me as I reached them, with Dhruv constantly sulking about the stares he was feeling.

"He is Dhruv!"

"The reason for her happiness." He added shocking everyone around us including me.

"What? You told me that just a few minutes ago." He supported his previous statement.

Hungry Dhruv is human kind's worst enemy, he is doing this because I didn't make him eat first.