Save my Wife and get a Discount.

They bound his hands and feet with celestial bronze chains and for five minutes straight Clark was kicked and stomped on.

"Alright, he had enough!" Jimmie said before delivering a final kick to the stomach.

Clark laid on the floor groaning in pain, orange blood leaking out of his mouth and nose.

"Set him up, set him up!" Jimmie orders his brothers. Robbie and Walt grab Clark and set him on his knees.

Clark's eye flicker on and off. He groaned. "Why can't you guys leave me alone. Over eight thousand years I have been chase off."

Jimmie chuckled, "It's your own fault Clark, you lost your eye to Hephaestus and disgrace our entire species. Not only that but you build weapons for demigods!"

Clark spat, "They're just kids, Jimmie, they need to defend themselves. Most of them dont even make it past twenty years."

The Gaskets laughed. Walt then said. "So what? It the parent's fault for not keeping it in their pants. Plus demigods taste really if cooked right."

Clark felt disgusted that fact that he is the same species as these guys.

"How you guys even find me?"

Jimmie chuckled, "It's quite funny, you see unfortunately our brother Thomas was killed a week ago and we are hunting his killer. We lost the scent in East Harlem and pick it up down here.

And much to my surprise, I find you running your little shop."

Clark groaned and knew who lead them here.

"So what do you guys want? Hurt me? You're doing a swell job."

Jimmie grabbed him by the hair. "Two things first your gonna tell us who killed Thomas and second your gonna where it is."

"Where's what?" Clark knew what he was talking about.

Jimmie then violently kick Clark hard enough to give him a coughing fit.

"Don't fucking play with me!" Jimmie growled. "Where is your secret forge! The one even the gods don't know about!"

Clark managed to breathe again and said, "I don't have a secret forge, you dumb little bastard!"

The other Gaskets were getting impatient. Jimmie was the oldest and their ma said that the oldest was in charge.

Mickie the youngest was the most impatient. "Enough of this Jimmie the old bitch is not talking, I say that we tell him about his wife."

Clark heard him loud and clear. "What did you do to my wife?"

The Gaskets didn't answer.

"Where my wife? Where Molly?"

Jimmie glared at his younger brother.
"All we did was pick her up from work,"

The older cyclops didn't take that well. Despite being badly beaten and bound Clark stood up.

"I swear if you little cocksuckers harm her I will drag you all and your whore mother to blackest pit in Tartarus!" Clark roared.

Jimmie smacked Mickie upside the head. "Look what you did, he's all worked up now! Walt!"

Walt hit Clark with a bronze rod knocking him down.

"Clark, I hate a lot of things about, but the one I respect is how you treat your woman, as an equal, your great husband. If only more men treat their wives with the same respect the world would be such a better place."

Clark just stared angrily.

Jimmie continued, "She's safe right now, but we did put her in a bronze jar with cooking oil."