New Friends

Sorry it took me so long to write this. Kept writing myself into a corner and lost track time. Thanks for being patient with me. Here you go.

Seven years ago.

When Sally was pregnant with Percy, Poseidon sped up the whole process and made it painless. When Sally became pregnant with Kratos' child, she endured the whole nine months and gave birth to a healthy boy who would be named Anthony. After giving birth Sally looked like she survived ten rounds with Mike Tyson. She and Anthony remained in the hospital for a few more days to make sure there were no complications. This left Kratos watching Percy.

Kratos stopped by Mcdonalds and bought Percy a happy meal and then by bookstore to pick up some books about various mythologies and bought Percy some coloring books. Back at the apartments, "Perseus, I will be in the kitchen reading, you may watch television but keep the volume low."

Percy happily ate his happy meal and scribbled the same blue crayon over every page. He grabbed the remote with both hands and began changing the channels looking for cartoons.

"With the death toll in the-"

"Cleans stains in-"

"You's is a Bitch-Ass-Nig-"

Percy was looking for SpongeBob, Dora the explorer or heck he would even settle for Camp Lazlo. Something quickly caught Percy's eye and went back. Two men with shiny red gloves dance back and forth. It was Rocky starring Sylvester Stallone.

Percy watched intensely during training montage and fights. Then the movie was over, but thankfully it was a Rocky movie marathon. By the second movie Percy stood on the couch and began mimicking the boxers. Wanting to be like Rocky, Percy began looking from gloves.

Kratos was now reading the chapter about Loki. With each sentence he felt his 'Spartan Rage' meter grow. How dare they slander his son! His boy!

Odin! That one eyed bastard! He rewrote history, blaming his crimes and misdeed on his son! Kratos slammed the book shut and tossed it on the table, he felt a headache coming. Kratos counted to four and breathed out, counted to four and breathed in. That is when Percy ran into the kitchen and took two oven mitts with him. Curious, Kratos follows his son.

Percy had the mitts on and copied the punches on the TV. Percy was terrible, just wildly swinging each fist and doing strange leaps. "Perseus, do you like boxing?" Percy stopped and looked at Kratos, sweat on his brow. "I'm Rocky!" He turned back to the television and began swinging his fist again. "If you like I can teach you how to box."

Percy turned back around with his green eyes filled with excitement. "Really!" To get things ready Kratos pushed back the furniture to back a makeshift ring. First, he showed Percy how to make a proper fist. Kratos got on his knees though effortlessly towing on the young boy. Percy was excited with starry eyes. First Kratos how to make a fist. Bending each finger inward and then closing his thumb over them. Percy looked at his fists with wonder. "Perseus, these will be your first weapons, you first must master your hands before you will hold any blade, or staff, or firearm." Kratos formed his fist; it was bigger than Percy's head. The five year old goosebumps covered his entire body.

"Are you ready to be taught, my son?" Kratos asked, Percy was pumped up! "YEAH!" He yelled. This was the first day of Percy training. Kratos taught him the very basic knowledge of boxing and the four punches: The Jab, The Hook, The Cross, and The Uppercut.

A few days later Sally returned home with the newest addition to the Jackson family. A welcome home party was thrown with Clark, Molly, and Prometheus joining them. Clark babyproof the apartment, Molly made several health potions for Sally and Anthony, and Prometheus examined Anthony with his Foresight and announced that Anthony would become healthy, strong, and wise.