The Huntsman Association

The Huntsman Association was made of four branches: The American Branch, Asia Branch, Europa Branch and African Branch. The Huntsman's had one mission: the protection of the human race and keeping balance between the magical and mundane world. Per everyone hundred humans at least one was a Huntsman. Kratos' learned all of this from a pamphlet he was given.

Kratos and Orion were guided through the hidden Hunter's area known as Beacon City by Ms. Glynda Goodwitch. People all around them were armed, a mother pushing a stroller had a magnum strapped to her hip, and a ninety something year old gentleman who was in a wheelchair had a mini machine gun installed into it.

A couple in their teens holding hands also had matching swords. A small boy was crying because he got buckshot rounds instead of slugs.

Kratos has known his fair share of secret societies, even before he was born there were hidden organizations. He has been a member and enemy to many of these organizations. Kratos was technically still a member of the Freemasons and the Order of the Skull and Bones due to his past lives. As the Ghost he still had a membership to Murder Inc. and The Black Dragon Clan.

"Gentlemen," Glynda pressed the button to the elevator, guiding them in. Going up a clean tube Kratos got a view of how big Beacon City was; surprisingly big. "How long have you known this 'Ozpin?" Kratos asked his giant companion, Orion though for a moment, "About six, seven or eight hundred years now maybe, we match during a King George or was a King Louis, or was it a Henry? And I think he was also going by the name Koschei."

"Is he a god?" Kratos could not recall any god with such a name. "Nah, he's so kind of immortal all right, but what he is I do not know, he's a douche that's for sure." Orion said. Glynda was feeling cramp due to being in an elevator with the six foot six Kratos and the seven foot ten Orion.

"Gentlemen, while Ozpin has committed questionable acts, his reasons are for the greater good." Glynda said sternly, like a schoolteacher. Ding! The elevator door opens to a massive loft decorated with furniture and items for various cultures, bookshelves cover the walls with balconies. A massive window view shows the City of New York. Prometheus sat on the U-shape black, leather couch, he waved to them.

"Good you guys are here, Kratos I discussed much with Ozpin, he knows of the Olypimans as well. Now we just need your say." Kratos saw a bar but not of alcohol but of coffee, a coffee bar with brands of beans Kratos had not heard of.

"Please, help yourself," looking up to the balcony Kratos findly got a look at this Ozpin, despite appearing to be in his thirties he had gray hair, wearing black round sunglasses and green turtleneck and brown slacks. Kratos was put off because his energy emitted did not match his appearance. Coming down a spiral staircase Ozpin came up to Kratos and offered his hand to shake, "Pleasure to meet you, God of War." Kratos did not shake, not out of disrespect but out of caution.

"I see, straight to the point then, well then, I am Ozpin founder and leader of The

Huntsman, and I would like to form an alliance with you." Ozpin explained.

"What about the two missing Hunters?" Ozpin waved it off, "They can wait a little longer if they're not dead." Ozpin took a remote out of his pocket and pressed a button, one of the many bookcases split open revealing the hidden room behind it. Inside were Ozpin's most valuable and rare possessions he collected over the years, and one stood out to Kratos.

A black and bronze vase stood on a pedestal, a vase from ancient Greece depicting a man with a red spiral tattoo holding to blades standing on a mound of corpses. Kratos reached out to take it but the invisible electromagnetic shield stopped him.

Ozpin strolled next to Kratos, "please do not touch, it's one of a kind, truly priceless." Kratos kept staring at the vase. "Found it in a cavern two hundred and thirty years ago, it led me to research more in Greek myths, and after a few decades I eventually found the truth."