Son of Kratos

The Orks were surrounded by the growing horde of goblins. Despite the size and power difference, the goblins' sheer numbers were beginning to overwhelm the Orks. The Orks were ready to die, no fear, and kill as many as possible.

"WAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!" Ghul roared he held Percy up who roared, "WAAAAAGGGHHH!!!" Percy held up the Da Big Goblin boss severed head. The goblins despite having the advantage of number, their cowardly instinct took over, scattering in all directions. The Orks chased after them, chopping, shooting, stomping, and eating whatever goblin they caught.

"YEAH! We did it!" Percy said, still holding Da Big Boss' head, he wanted to keep it. The fight was amazing, Da Big boss was a Goblin Champion standing over six feet tall and wielding dual swords! Percy fought Hobgoblins while Ghul fought the boss. After an epic battle ending with Ghul decapitating Da Boss with an old mill saw, they took the head to announce their victory.

Now it is time to collect the casualties, "All right, how many did we lose?" Ghul asked his second in command Bob the Breaker. "Oi, wes lost eight." the Orks body were lined up, Ghul look at his fallen brother, "Dank ya boys, may we fight annuver day."

Pull up and the boys were loaded up. Percy felt really sad. "Are you going to bury them?" Ghul shook his head, "Nah, we Orks blew up our dead." Ghul went over to one body, an Ork wearing a fang necklace. Like the rest he was covered in stab wounds from the small goblin weapons. Except, there is a very large wound on this one back.

"Where was Dobber's body found?" Ghul asked Mol who growled, "How should I know?" Snarling back, "Cause ya was his partner." Mol turned away, "Lost em during da fight, big deal."

Percy could feel the tension in the air, "Why are they arguing?"

"Ghul was chosen over Mol ta be da warboss." Bob the Breaker said. Ghul glared at Mol and climbed an Ork wheelz, "Everybody listen up! We fought gud an' now it'z time to head back. Tonight, we celebrate and honor our fallen brothers." Then Ghul took a deep breath and let loose a great "WAGH!"

"WAGH!" Percy and the other Orks roared, except for Mol who growled. The Orks loaded up in their wheelz and loaded the fallen boyz and as many goblin bodies for snacks and headed out. Da Big Boss' head was tossed in the back of Ghul's car. "Alright Lil Kutta, ya fought gud and maybe now da chief might make ya wun of us."

Percy nodded, but he wondered when his dad was gonna pick him up. He fought with the Orks and won, so why wasn't he here? Maybe he had to do something else. Percy hopped in, "Reddy Lil Kutta?" Ghul snapped his seat belt on and Percy followed. Loud, metal music began playing on the radio. Driving back Percy noticed the other wheelz had disappeared.

"Hmmm," Ghul growled. After driving some more, they drove past through the tree and came upon an abandoned rock quarry. Ghul parked the wheelz and poked at his GPS, "Ah see." Percy looked around, "Hey, what's going on?" Ghul pulled out a shoota and gave it to Percy, "Hang on ta dis." the sound of an engine grew louder. Mol drove up opposite them. Ghul took his seatbelt off and got out. "Stay 'ere."

Mol shut off his wheelze and got out holding a double headed ax. Ghul pulled out his sword. "So Mol, ya screwed with ma GPS, didn't ya?" Mol growled, "Yah, separated ya from da rest, an' I found ya killed by goblins." Percy watched from wheelz, observing the as the space warped between the orks. Ghul shook his head, "Ya killed Dobber didn't ya, me I get, but Dobber was ya brotha."

"What?" Percy said, Mol killed his own brother? Who would do such a thing? Mol laughed, "Cauze he got in my way, now then letz stop yapping like pansy humans and fight like propa Orks!" Ghul agreed by roaring. Mol roared back, Percy could see his big tusk were. The Orks charged and clashed. Their weapons emit loud CLANG! And sparks flew. Before Percy's eyes two big green blurs danced back and forth.