The Ghost

The single light in the holding cell buzzed and flicker for a few seconds before stopping and turn off. Then ten seconds later came back on.

The cell wall was concrete brick paint baby blue. An aluminum sink/toilet was in the back of the cell with a dull aluminum mirror above it. The only other thing in the cell was a concrete slab with a rubber matt on it.

They took his blood-soaked clothes and gave him a t-shirt and Jean's to wear. Then for the next two hours, the question him about the attack. When they were done he was put in a holding cell. Jacob was happy to be left alone.

He just focuses on the buzzing of the lights and calms his mind.

Then Jacob leaned back against the wall with his eyes closed and allow himself to doze off.

<==/==>

Kratos was alone in his private temple of Olympus. A blood-red flame illuminated the area. He was sitting below the statue of his image. A fifty-foot tall statue made of bronze that resembles Kratos down to his tattoo and scars.

It's been two and fifty hundred years since Kratos killed Ares. Two hundred and fifty hundred years since he became the new God of War.

Kratos was sitting against one of the many pillars. His eyes were closed and the only thing he could was rustling of the flames. His mind was calm. Then he heard screaming.

"Kratos!"

"Father!"

"AAAHHH!"

Kratos gritted his teeth.

"Kratos! What are you doing? STOP!"

"FATHER!"

Their scream grew louder and louder. Then everything quiet.

"What have I done?"

Kratos began breathing rapidly.

"WHAT HAVE I'VE DONE!"

"Kratos!"

Kratos eyes shot open and saw Hermes standing before him. The younger looking god was look at him curiously. Hermes usually appeared as young man in twenties to thirties. Light hair and mischievous eyes.

"Kratos?" Hermes said, "Hellooo, Ghost of Sparta?"

Kratos let out a low growl.

"Oh good, you can hear me. Listen we have a council merting in ten. Everybody has to be there, everybody!"

Kratos just stare back at Hermes for five seconds before answering.
"I'll be there."

"Alrighty then, see ya there." Hermes said then disappeared as blur.

Kratos groaned. He hated meetings, all they did was complain and argue over the same trivial matters over and over. Zeus cheating, Hera nagging, Hermes stealing, and Apollo being... Apollo.

He groaned again, got up and look at his statue. It lifeless eye bore down him. He hated it. It had the same eyes he did.

He teleported to his bathhouse and made his way to the giant water fountain in the center. He quickly wash off his face. Kratos look at his reflection in the water, his own amber eyes look back at him. Lifeless as the statue.

'I really don't to go that meeting," Kratos thought, 'but if I don't Athena will complain about him not taking my role seriously. '

Kratos let out sign and teleported to the throne room.

He was right, they just complained about the same nonsense.

"You cheated on me didn't you!" Hera screeched.