Prologue

(Rated M for Mature.)

For every beginning there is an end, and this was the end of Olympus and the one who cause it watch the world crumple around him.

Kratos looked around him and saw nothing but destruction around him. The sky was black with clouds that reach the horizon, the seas were restless, and souls freed from the underworld drifted aimlessly.

He looked back at the corpse of latest victim of his genocidal crusade, Zeus the King of the Gods, his own father who layed in a pool of his golden blood.

Zeus, the Ruler of Olympus, who overthrew his own father, Kronos, now was killed by his own son.

How was the King of power killed? By a weapon of unparalleled power, a spell that could change the world? An attack that shook the world itself?

Yes and No.

Kratos beaten his father, the king of the gods, to death with bare hands,
Just hit after hit after hit until his vision was blacken by the blood.

Kratos hand cover his abdomen that receive great wound, not one from his latest battle, one that was self inflicted to release hope back to the world and he watch the tiny spec of blue light float aimlessly as the lost soul. He was tired and only want peace from pain cause by his past sins.

Kratos took one last look around him; the dying world, the corpse, the souls, his weapons, hope... and a women.

A women with orange eyes that glow like warm flames of the hearth.

He know she who was, the Last Olympian, Hestia. She was no threat to him. She never got in his way. He had no reason to kill her and he didn't want to.

When their eyes met she quickly hid behind a rock clearly afraid of him.

Smart move.

Kratos proceed to walk to the edge of the cliffs and look down to an unknown abyss, he was tired and did not care any more.

He did not know what he wanted anymore and after everything he went through, he felt nothing and wanted nothing.

Kratos took one last breath and threw himself off the cliff into the unknown.

<<<<===>>>>

She was the First and The Last Olympian.

She was the first born to the titan king and queen.

She was also the first one to eaten by her father. Not a fun experience.

Traumatizing even.

Her name is Hestia, goddess of the hearth and home and now she was alone in a dying world. Her family killed by a mortal.

Well, they kinda deserved it, they weren't the nicest of being. Some of them did some pretty nasty things to others.

Others being the mortals of the world, their fellow gods who didn't have thrones or a place on the council, and the prisoners of those they deem deserving of the punishment.

But they were family and you don't get to get chose your family. There were some good times. No, really their were.

Hestia usually sat by her hearth and tend the flame, watching the families around world being together.

Hestia even once saw Kratos with his family and friends eating, smiling, laughing. Talking to his comrade, holding his wife in a loving embrace, playing with his daughter like a good father.

She also saw the horror he became.

A monster of untold bloodlust and destruction that even the immortals themselves fear. She could only watch in horror of the acts he committed.