His New Life

All he knew was fighting, war, conquering, and killing. His life was an endless string of conflicts.

That day when he destroy the Olympians and killed their king was the day his rage finally ended.

He was Kratos, the Ghost of Sparta, killer of gods and titans, a mortal who raw power rivial and surpassed the gods themselves and what did this power bring him?

Nothing but anger, hatred, pain, sorrow, and death. He nothing more than servant, a dog waiting his masters to give their orders, a slave punishment by his very own existence.

But he turned it around, Kratos defined his lord, Ares the God of war, slayed by the spartan and took his place.

Zeus stole his power, no big deal, Kratos didn't need godhood to kill other immortals.

Athena, dead, The Fates, terminated, Hermes, slaughter, the Twin Archers, butcher, Hera, snapped her neck like cheap toothpick, the Big Three themselves, all dead by his hands!

Now it was all over and he was done.
Kratos looked at the dying world around him and saw nothing but destruction and mayhem, and a woman, a woman who eyes glow like a warm fire, Hestia the goddess of home and hearth.

Missed one, oh well she was never a threat to him. He watches she hide behind a rock after meeting his gaze.

Smart move.

He was done, he wanted nothing more than his pain to stop, death was his only answer now. And so Kratos threw himself off a cliff and into the unknown.

<===/===>
He expected to spend eternally in a dreamless, dark sleep, never to conscious again.

But he just had the worst luck, Kratos enter a new cycle; of life and death.

He would just end up in a new place and somehow get caught in another conflict. Be it mortal vs mortal, god vs god, or mortal vs god.

He be a part it.

No matter the weapon, he would master it,

No matter the fortress, he would invade it.

No matter the beast, he would slay it.

No matter the quest, he would complete it.

No matter the opponent, he would kill them.

Kratos fought only on pure instinct, his natural hatred and anger gave him the power to overcome all obstacles.

Any battlefield he enter, he be the greatest warrior and slays thousands.

But, death came and he would just wake up a new man. A man who began to lose his purpose. He forgot who he was, what he was, the only thing that driven him was desire to fight.

Kratos forgot who he was.

But, he was still the God of War.

<===/===>

War has change.

Bows and arrows were replace with guns, swords with combat knives, chariots replaced with armored vehicles.

Computers could be use to kill a man from the opposite side of the planet.

Weapons of such destructive power that could wipe out entire civilizations.

He witness it all. He just didn't remember.

<==//==>

He was on a top secret mission, to assassinate a war profiteer who making millions selling equipment to criminals and terrorists.