The True God of War

Prometheus stood outside of the Labyrinth, his left eye swollen and purple, he shouldn't have tried to stop Kratos. "Still waiting for him?" Clark said. "No," Prometheus said, "How are the Jacksons?"

"Good, the been through a lot, I mean nearly eaten by the Erymanthian Boar, luckily for them Kratos saved them," Prometheus nodded, "Where Sally, I need to talk to her,"

"She's having tea with my wife," Clark looked at the Labyrinth, feeling an invisible pull tug at him, "Why would he go in there,"

"To Remember."

Line Break.

Kratos has no idea he has been walking. Minutes? Hours? Days? He couldn't tell. The Labyrinth has its very own realm of space and time. The corridor kept changing direction and Kratos kept walking.

Kratos enters the labyrinth to remember, its ancient power may be able to help him recall what he has lost. The Spartan mind was blank, only focusing on the path ahead.

Finally, an exit appeared, a light, not just a light, but the smell of the forest and seawater. Trees appear, pushing the branches Kratos found himself on a beach. He knew this beach.

After destroying Olympus and a very long journey he ended up on this beach.

Midgard.

The cloudy sky, dark gray seawater, and dark forest behind him. Midgard.

How did he get here? Did the labyrinth bring him? No. This was too familiar, Kratos knew what this was, a memory. He must have gone into his subconscious.

A cloaked figure was sitting on a log in front of a fire. "Hello, there friend! Why don't you come to join me," Kratos sat down next to the figure, "Nice day, isn't it? I mean it's a little gloomy, but I think each day has its beauty!" The man said.

Kratos didn't answer. The man continues, "Not much of a talker, are you? Oh well. Hey! Are you hungry!" He began searching his pockets for food, "I have the most wonderful goat cheese, or how about some mutton, and I also-"

"What do you want, Odin?" Kratos finally spoke.

The cloaked figure smiled and pulled back his hood. His right eye was icy blue, and his left eye was a Bifrost crystal. His aura was not what Kratos expected, instead of a king or warrior, Odin had the presence of a scholar.

"Why, I'm here to make a peace offering, Ghost of Sparta," Odin said.

Kratos' normal scowl became more bitter hearing his cursed title.

Odin stood up and walked with hands behind his back, "Now I am happy that you accepted my invitation Kratos, I was quite worried that you wouldn't show up," A few days ago a raven arrived at Kratos' home with a message from the All-Father himself.

He remembered Mimir warning, "Listen to me brother and listen well, Odin has many talents, but one his greatest is that silver tongue of his, do not accept any bargain or deal, or else untold suffering will fall upon you."

"I guess my old friend Mimir told you not to trust me," Odin said, " Oh Mimir, you and your habits of exaggerating, how is Mimir doing?"

"He doesn't stop talking," Kratos said.

Odin laughs, "Yes! That's Mimir for you! Ha Ha Ha!"

"What is your offering Odin?" Kratos said.

Odin faced Kratos, "Fimbulwinter is over, every day the signs of Ragnarök grow stronger in all the nine realms," Kratos continued to observe Odin, but his presence continued to mislead the old spartan. He remembered another warning from Mimir.